Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Choosing a tank

Creator: TheJohn January 30, 2012 5:39am
97 posts - page 4 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 8:47am | Report
I'm terribly sorry for trying to discuss LoL tank items and builds in this thread about tanks in a LoL general discussion forum.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 8:59am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I'm terribly sorry for trying to discuss LoL tank items and builds in this thread about tanks in a LoL general discussion forum.

I didnt ask for builds, I asked for champions. And I have Cho'Gath, so there's no need to say his name here
If you really want to prove that FoN is a bad item, get a paper and a pencil, use math and PM everyone who posted here showing the reason
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 9:47am | Report
FoN isn't good unless 2 things call for it:

The situation.
The character.
FoN is power on Galio.
FoN is power on Mundo
FoN is fail after that.
lol

AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 9:49am | Report
The John: When you post a thread like this, you need to expect people to talk about the degree's of which each tank is viable - this includes there kit and items.

It seems extremely rude of you to tell someone to go create their own thread... when they are trying to help you, contributing the conversation, and not being obnoxious or anything. L2B Cool.

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 10:08am | Report

The John: When you post a thread like this, you need to expect people to talk about the degree's of which each tank is viable - this includes there kit and items.

It seems extremely rude of you to tell someone to go create their own thread... when they are trying to help you, contributing the conversation, and not being obnoxious or anything. L2B Cool.

I have nothing against that, I just dont want the subject changed. We were talking about tanks, and things change to how cho should be built and if FoN is good or not
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 10:16am | Report
Tanking been waning alot for half of a year or so. But if you do like tanking with Alistar, well only could suggest you go with Leona or Maokai then or... Blitzcrank
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 10:21am | Report
Love how no one (that I read) mentioned Amummu, there was a point when EVERYONE hated Ammumu.

OMG CURSE OF TEH SAD MUMMY IS OP. OMG % HP DAMAGE SO BROKEN.....But now, Ammumu is like Ashe, no one plays em (or barely anyone plays)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 10:25am | Report
It's for the same reason. These days the game has so much damage that everyone, even tanks, die incredibly quickly. Amumu burns his ult and then dies or does nothing for the rest of the fight. % HP damage is only good in a sustained fight, something that is rare these days.

Same thing with Ashe, she just doesn't deal the damage that other AD carries can despite having a great intiate and CC.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 10:28am | Report

Love how no one (that I read) mentioned Amummu, there was a point when EVERYONE hated Ammumu.

OMG CURSE OF TEH SAD MUMMY IS OP. OMG % HP DAMAGE SO BROKEN.....But now, Ammumu is like Ashe, no one plays em (or barely anyone plays)

Allot of people still use Amumu, they just suck. It's rare to find someone you can play him decently.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 10:28am | Report

Mummy was mentioned, and op also stated that Rammus/Amumu was not interesting options ;p

I think OP wants disablers more than pure tanks. So my suggestion is Alistar, Blitz, Leona, Cho. I know you own some of those, just stating those that are best disablers. Kennen ain't half bad either!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide