Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Does Riot Games support hacking?

Creator: Xander756 October 20, 2012 8:36am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 4:03pm | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

I don't believe that at all. Clearly a toxic player and good riddance regardless

Pretty much where I stand.

You wrote an article flaming Riot for your own personal experience, ignored what you've done previously, and did not cite other occurrences where this has happened which leaves you with little ground to stand on to back up your claim.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 5:13pm | Report
Zeprido wrote:

You wrote an article flaming Riot for your own personal experience, provided no proof, ignored what you've done previously, and did not cite other occurrences where this has happened which leaves you with little ZERO ground to stand on to back up your claim.

Fix'd =P
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 12:17am | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

Fix'd =P

Good fix.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 1:55am | Report
All this story, why didn't you just screen your deathrecap and TAB-screen, with Timer on the upper right. Woulda solved everything
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 3:05am | Report
and i thought there was nothing to hack in this game.
SunnyLi
<Member>
SunnyLi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 4:13am | Report
Even if he did some really bad things in his past,It doesn't mean that what he said is wrong(like Blitz use ult at level 3 and when anyone attack blitz their game freeze).Maybe he said the truth.That would be a big tragedy for him. :( He should call help from his teammate in that match,and prove that he is innocent!
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 4:21am | Report
Thing is, that if you accuse someone you should provide proof. Otherwise it's slander and that is not acceptable. AND his credibility is low due to his previous behaviour. IMHO he can stay away from LoL forever since I don't condone his previous behaviour.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 8:52am | Report
Just wanted to update this thread with the information that apparently the Blitzcrank in question has been banned. Guess he was hacking after all, eh people?
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 8:53am | Report
SunnyLi wrote:

Even if he did some really bad things in his past,It doesn't mean that what he said is wrong(like Blitz use ult at level 3 and when anyone attack blitz their game freeze).Maybe he said the truth.That would be a big tragedy for him. :( He should call help from his teammate in that match,and prove that he is innocent!

Yes I was playing with a friend of mine who saw it all and had it happen to him as well. He has been posting in the comments defending the situation and after this game he now records everything we play just in case it happens again, we can have evidence.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 10:37am | Report
Doesn't change the fact that you were banned for bad behaviour. I am glad they ban hackers, I am more glad they ban ragers and flamers.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide