Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elise under rated?

Creator: cooper56 December 15, 2012 2:20pm
1 2
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 2:20pm | Report
I think shes honestly one of strongest new champs in a long while. She is very strong top lane wins almost all lanes top and can mid also. She is very strong early on and kinda falls off later but she has gotten some buffs and is strong imo.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 2:33pm | Report
I think she has the strongest potential of any AP bruiser with the exception of Singed. Her percentage health damage is riot's new FOTM.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 2:36pm | Report
Ask Khazem, he says she's broken.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 2:47pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Good i think its just because shes not really popular dont see that often in lower elos or normal maybe so alot people have not played against her or good elise.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 2:48pm | Report

I think she has the strongest potential of any AP bruiser with the exception of Singed. Her percentage health damage is riot's new FOTM.

Wait which item is fotm
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 5:57pm | Report
From my experience with her (that is one match...when I was Kass) she relies on the fact she has to hit her root. Then she has to unload her entire combo on one target. If you miss the root...well your damage is greatly reduced. I'm not sure about her spider form...she maybe amazing with those abilities.

However, this is just from my one game with her.
BusDriver210
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 7:54pm | Report
Neurotoxin / Venomous Bite is her biggest strength since it acts as both an amazing poke ability and an execute in spider form. I personally play her mid, but shes also a very strong top. Shes a bit more difficult that Jayce, but I feel she has a great deal more synergy with her forms than he does. Human form allows you to poke/farm from a distance while in spider form she can execute kills and escape ganks.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 8:24pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I completely agree on this. Her Q is absurd cool down and damage-wise. Also her E in spider form is really ridiculous as well. She can build almost completely tanky and still dish out a lot of damage.

She isn't a mid laner really; lacks waveclear and burst for that. As a top laner she performs extremely well; hardly anyone can stay in lane against her. I tried Vladimir against Khazem's Elise in a 1v1 custom and I could barely hold myself in lane.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 8:30pm | Report
fotm means flavor of the month, aka popular lol

and she is certainly not underrated, shes a common pick and ban in higher elos

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
BusDriver210
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 9:17pm | Report
Her Q is absurd cool down and damage-wise. Also her E in spider form is really ridiculous as well. She can build almost completely tanky and still dish out a lot of damage.

She isn't a mid laner really; lacks waveclear and burst for that. As a top laner she performs extremely well; hardly anyone can stay in lane against her. I tried Vladimir against Khazem's Elise in a 1v1 custom and I could barely hold myself in lane.

I couldn't of said it better myself. She doesn't scale that well with straight up AP, but her AP bruiser build is ridiculous. I build mostly tanky pen and it works really well.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide