Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FCVK RIOT AND ITS (RANKED) SYSTEM

Creator: fcvkriot March 4, 2017 2:33pm
1 2
Ranked enviroment is
fcvkriot
<Member>
fcvkriot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2017 9:32pm | Report
Maybe we need a new tier all alone. The wooden tier or some **** like that.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2017 2:01am | Report
Ekki wrote:
The solution is getting better at it yourself and using that as an edge to climb higher. If you know a composition is going to be unplayably ****ty you can dodge while winning against those same ****ty compositions if noone in the other team dodged for them.
I do dodge, all too frequently. But I can't dodge 9/10 games and that's when it becomes a problem. I know this'll sound like an exaggeration, and maybe it is, but the enemy team almost never has anything too off-meta and my teammates NEVER dodge.

Recent example; my team picks all AD. I say I'll pick Brand support then, and my Draven says that if I pick Brand that he will int. So although it hurt me at my core, I just changed my champion since I knew nobody would dodge and I didn't want to play with someone who will intentionally feed. My toplaner then switched from a really good champ to Swain (for the AP) and fed as well because Swain isn't good. In the end, he inted anyway (surprise surprise) and my team was all repot repot when they could've just dodged at the start and lost 3 LP. I'm ok with losing 3 LP every once in a while, but after the 2nd dodge or so it's 5 LP, then 10 LP and so on.
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2017 4:35pm | Report
I had to respond to this. It was honestly just too tempting.

fcvkriot wrote:

1. Every player should have REAL POWER TO PUNISH OTHER PLAYERS IN RANKED. (HINT: Censoring curse words during game is not the solution ;). )

While this might seem like a grand idea in theory, remember who you're thinking about giving this power to here: the exact same people who are trolling you in the first place. If you don't trust the playerbase to behave in games, how can you expect them to follow the rules when it comes to punishing other players?

fcvkriot wrote:

4. AUTO-FILL AUTOFILL OH AUTOFILL

I honestly cut out my responses to your other points just so you would see this. I realize that getting autofilled is irritating, regardless of whether it happens to your teammate or to yourself. This being said, remember that before S6 there was no such thing as queuing up with position preferences. I don't know how long you've been playing ranked, but before this new system you had to queue up for ranked with NO GUARANTEE of getting ANY position you played half decently.

So which would you rather have: <5% chance of getting autofilled, or having an equally random chance of getting any of the 5 roles?

fcvkriot wrote:

5. REMAKE SHOULDN'T BE DICTATED BY AFK'S.

Again, just a season ago there was no such thing as a remake. If you loaded into game with an AFK on your team you had to play for 20min before you could surrender (colossal waste of time). Don't you view the addition of this feature as a good thing?

This isn't supposed to be a "back in my day we walked to school through 20ft of snow uphill both ways" type of post, so please don't take it that way. The main point I am trying to make is that Riot is improving (and has improved) League of Legends quite a f*cking lot. Although things aren't perfect, it's clear they are trying AND that they are heading in the right direction. What else can you ask for?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide