Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Fed ADC logic

Creator: TxTVira September 30, 2012 3:11am
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 9:43pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Sad thing is not only ADC follow that logic...i lost too many games to these kind of idiots...

^
So very true.
This logic also doesn't have to apply to being fed.
Whenever I'm support, my ADC doesn't play safe because he thinks I can heal him often since I play Soraka or Taric. He is so c0cky... Then he charges in and dies since my heal is on cd and I have to do clean up. Then he is like, "WTF NOOB SUPPORT KSING MY KILLS!"

I mean seriously if your fed your gonna be #1 on the enemy team's hit list. Let your team protect you instead of charging in like an idiot 1v5 and asking for a death wish.
Death Has Arrived
Currently on vacation~
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2012 12:29am | Report

i find my ADC mostly not contributing to a teamfight, and just farms instead. or waits till the fight is over and comes to try and cleanup but usually fails. = =

This is why you avoid teamfights if your aren't grouped as 5. It is basically the same like starting a teamfight without an initiator tank. I hate it if my team starts a fight while I am in a different lane to stop minions destroying my turret...
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2012 3:51am | Report
This thread makes me sad :/

TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2012 9:21pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Sad thing is not only ADC follow that logic...i lost too many games to these kind of idiots...

I'm biased towards ADCs cause I'm usually the APC of the team lolz.

Other than carries it's normal for fed bruisers to do that. Supports being fed or not should not stay at the back lines.(except maybe raka or sona)

@NicknameMy: Your team is stupid for initiating a 4v5. Else you should stay with your team cause I'd start the fight if I'm the opposing team seeing you're gone. Unless you have teleport for split pushing imo. Though in my elo I almost never see people split push like in competitive plays, with the exceptions of shens.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide