Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Fighting the Twisted Treeline meta

Creator: FalseoGod
September 16, 2012 9:02am
9 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Fighting the Twisted Treeline meta
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » September 16, 2012 9:02am | Report

(lol recorder thingy puu.sh/15GSH )

Tripple support for ALL the cc and ALL the wtf'ism heuheueheuehueheu

(ps: I know this would probably fail against half-decent players. Still hue)
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by XeresAce » September 16, 2012 9:05am | Report
HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUHEUEHE
:3
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
XeresAce's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
XeresAce
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (91)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Anastasios » September 16, 2012 9:39am | Report
Done that in ranked 3v3 with 2 friends of mine, AP soraka/AP Sona/AD taric. Final score was something lke 14/3, they couldn't kill us. ALL THESE HEALS

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Anastasios's Forum Avatar

Anastasios
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (83)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MyRepublic » September 16, 2012 9:56am | Report
Beautiful.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MyRepublic
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (70)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » September 16, 2012 10:13am | Report
We must spread the news!
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » September 16, 2012 10:52am | Report
Thats hilarious. One of the funniest games I ever played was Soraka Fizz bot. Did NOT expect that to win, but we just wrecked ****, against a Vayne Alistar no less. 25 minutes in she was putting out Truedamage Starcalls every .85 seconds or something ******ed like that... dear god.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by JEFFY40HANDS » September 16, 2012 11:11am | Report
people play 3s? lol
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Esteemed (412)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » September 16, 2012 11:11am | Report
It's quick and fun.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » September 16, 2012 11:33am | Report

Thats hilarious. One of the funniest games I ever played was Soraka Fizz bot. Did NOT expect that to win, but we just wrecked ****, against a Vayne Alistar no less. 25 minutes in she was putting out Truedamage Starcalls every .85 seconds or something ******ed like that... dear god.

Hue, Fizz too mobile for you :D
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!