Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Garen changes your thoughts?

Creator: cooper56 August 10, 2012 4:23am
1 2 3 4
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:00am | Report
How can you say that with certainty when all of his skills have been readjusted to late-game? Damage, duration, cooldown as well as the passive of W have all been tweaked to ravage i late-game but all have been nerfed early-game-wise.
I do suppose it doesn't take too long to get Judgment in level 5, so you'll have good damage by that time, but lvl 4 and below will be focused on farming, I think - depending on your laning opponent, naturally.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:14am | Report
Joxuu wrote:

Finally!
Now buff Renekton's late game please.

NO! His early game is OP and he is very strong MID GAME HELLL NO THEY SHOULDNT GIVE HIM LATE GAME ASWELL!
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 2:25am | Report
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, NO MORE OP SLOW SPIN FROM Garen.
It's just horrible.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 2:42am | Report
@^: Wut. Garen hasn't had a slow anytime recently? (Writing it like that, cause I have no idea if he once did)
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
SunnyLi
<Member>
SunnyLi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 1:30am | Report
I don't understand,if they want to make Garen a better late game why Riot make his E deal less damage in late games?(I used to build him like a ADC)Perhaps he can only tank now?
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 3:11pm | Report
SunnyLi wrote:

I don't understand,if they want to make Garen a better late game why Riot make his E deal less damage in late games?(I used to build him like a ADC)Perhaps he can only tank now?

If you build all same items you built on garen b4 the changes your doing more dmg how is it less???
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide