Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[GIVEAWAY]Curse voice beta key giveaway!

Creator: IPodPulse April 17, 2014 9:05pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 9:05pm | Report
Hey everyone due to a comment I made on /r league of giving I got a curse voice key. The thing is I signed up also so I ended up with 5 curse keys. I already gave 2 away to my friends. So I now have 3 curse voice beta keys. So as a way to give back to the community I am giving away my 3 keys.

All you have to do is comment on the post and add a reason on why you want curse voice. I (and possibly others) will judge the best comments and give away the keys.

May the odds be in your favor :)

EDIT: In order to prevent people who sign up just for the possibility for the curse key. Im changing the rules so you need at least 50 posts to be eligible for the beta key.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Shoot for the stars! And while you are it shoot for Hogopogo's Signature Store for out of this world signatures!
xlilflipkix
<Member>
xlilflipkix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 9:22pm | Report
i wanna get out of bronze and skype is not working out for me and i really want it because it will be really useful for me and my jungle so pretty please! i would really appreciate it if you give me one por favor :D
KingPotatoo
<Member>
KingPotatoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 9:22pm | Report
Because i want to get 2 codes for my mates c:
remodeled
<Member>
remodeled's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 9:34pm | Report
I constantly duo with my friend he supports and I adc, and skype just really isn't cutting it. This would help us a lot please. =)
zackworld
<Member>
zackworld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 9:47pm | Report
Hey, its been months sinces i was searchign ofr a key, i would realy appreciate if you give me one pls :3
Kreinas
<Member>
Kreinas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 1:18am | Report
Was able to redeem a code for myself tonight, but have yet to find one for my roommate that hasn't already been redeemed. He's often out of town for Debate tournaments, and skype gets fuzzy. Hoping a different VOIP will work.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 1:31am | Report
I feel like this'll really help out my game up to plat... again. (plus I'm the only one who qualifies in this thread right now)
True love is found only in yourself.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 1:38am | Report
One thing that i am notorious for doing in my ranked games, is dying while trying to ward objectives. While i have been improving my overall safety while warding, I think i will benefit greatly from curse voice, because I will be able to plan further ahead with the respawn timer/reminder functions in curse voice.

Getting curse voice will surely get me out of plat 4 ELO hell. Seriously. I'm not joking. Plat 4 is just as rough as silver, since the noob teammates don't go away, and it's harder to carry games
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 4:36am | Report
I need it because I feel like it would help me to get to better places. Also I find fancy stuff interdusting.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 5:00am | Report
I just guess I'm a slacking sometimes when it comes to timers, so just a little extra insurance would be nice. My duo partner already has it and I just don't want to drag him down by being misinformed by timers.

Edit: nvm, my duo partner got one for me, LOL.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide