Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Handing Out Commendations

Creator: Lasoor June 27, 2017 5:48am
Lasoor
<Member>
Lasoor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2017 5:48am | Report
Post links to your guides and if I think it was really well done with a lot of thought and effort put into it I might give it a commendation. I have 3 commendations I can use currently. I feel like not enough guide makers get commended so I would like to offer a chance.

Things I will be looking for:

-Good looking guide layout and overall design

-How useful your guide is to target audience

-How much detail is put into the explanations

-How well rated the guide is (If it has a lot of downvotes it probably doesn't deserve a commendation sorry)

If I commend your guide or just kind of like your guide I will give it a thumbs up and a review. If I dislike the guide or don't really find it interesting I will just move on. I won't thumbs it down or anything.

Guide doesn't have to be a champion guide. All guides are acceptable.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2017 5:55am | Report
damn, that's real nice of ya Lasoor :) 🌈

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
HAMMERSLAYER
<Member>
HAMMERSLAYER's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2017 6:57am | Report
Well, if you want to do that than just take a look here, my guide is pretty pragmatic, kinda boring, but i don't mind, all i do is leave tones of notes(and text) and explain things of why i choose Items, Abilities, Runes/Masteries and Builds, i don't particularly need any commends as i do have some already but its nice to see what others think of the guide.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/7-13-gold-efficient-best-xin-zhao-builds-and-guide-443528
Etyrnal
<Member>
Etyrnal's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2017 5:09am | Report
Hopefully you enjoy it. This is my one and only guide and my baby on Mobafire.. Haha. Enjoy! Maybe you'll learn something about Taliyah! :D

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/patch-7-13-etyrnals-comprehensive-taliyah-guide-467523
Lasoor
<Member>
Lasoor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2017 12:39am | Report
@ MissMaw Thanks :)

@ HAMMERSLAYER I don't think yours is that in need of a commendation since it already has 6.

@ Etyrnal I commended your guide and gave it a thumbs up :)
Vicious Skittle
<Sharpshooter>
Vicious Skittle's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2017 12:58am | Report
Signatures made by: The_Nameless_Bard and Hopper
End of the Line.
Etyrnal
<Member>
Etyrnal's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2017 7:40pm | Report
Thanks for checking it out Lasoor! Much appreciated! <3
RikudouDovahkiin
<Member>
RikudouDovahkiin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2017 3:18am | Report
And mine is here:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/how-to-vladimir-7-14-depth-guide-kneel-before-vlad-470116

Thanks for reading :)
And yeah very poor editing of mine *-* I wanted to do add more, more life but it seems hard, at least for now until I someday realise to use opportunities, perhaps some photoshop things like I have tried in this guide:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/rakan-7-13-depth-guide-war-dance-is-about-to-begin-504251/discussion

Yeah I'm still a learner *-*
Hi, I'm a LoL player from Turkey/TR.

I've been playing League of Legends for like 3-4 years in TR server, mostly support and mid but really when the jungle is left, I'm playing 90% of times Lee or even more *-* strategic MMORPGs and things, where are elegant details featured worlds and stories that I like for gaming. I've played Silkroad nearly 10 years, nowadays I'm playing Path of Exile (which said to be better even than Diablo ''even'') it's a mix of Hack N slash and Action-Rpg. The deep story sometimes essential for unique games such as Dragon Age series and Skyrim and perhaps Dark Souls, I umm, I can be defined as an introvert person due to some reasons, probably. I also like to guide people in-game actually where everyone thinks an invetable lose is coming, but no there is still yet some hope young padawan, my PoE nickname is Sorchavera, for TERA it was Alluchard and finally for steam it is RikudouRinneTensei, however, I'm not using Steam anymore, a quite long 'nickname isn't it, feel free to add me!
7daysko
<Member>
7daysko's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2017 4:38am | Report
Hey, here's a new guide of mine.

Would appreciate it if you could take a look at it. If you think it is worth it, it would also be lovely if you could review it, I would really like to know which points I can improve.

Thanks for doing this!

https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/7-20-anivia-think-beyond-one-lifetime-513176
"If there's one thing I've kept after all these years of playing this game, that'd be that, in the jungle, everything goes"
- some guy before picking Janna jungle in champion select.
JonesACraig
<Member>
JonesACraig's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2017 6:58am | Report
wow, so many cool guides

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide