Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Having a bit of trouble

Creator: ron burgandy August 9, 2012 2:43pm
1 2
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 7:29am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Works, I guess. My personal problem with going ADC on rankeds with strangers, is that if they get too good gap closers (say Nocturne and Shaco) I might get initiated early on and totally ignored by my team mates. People just don't get the whole "protect the carry" thing at 1350- Elo

Tell me about it. Was playing as Tristana in ranked yesterday, and in every teamfight, their Fiddlesticks would ult onto me through a wall, fear and drain me to death, and my team would just completely ignore him because they'd already picked their targets. Worst thing about it was knowing that he was going to do it from somewhere, and that even with my Quicksilver Sash and Buster Shot, I couldn't interrupt his combo fast enough to save myself.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 7:48pm | Report
Carry the team by yourself
Please Take a look at my Master Yi guide Double Strike OP(AS/Crit)
If I have ever helped you please press +rep
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 7:58pm | Report
I carried myself with ADC from 700 elo to 1600. And yeah as you said below 1400ish or even in the 1400s, people just don't peel for ADC and it's frustrating. When I was smurfing in 1300s I learn that the hard way after 2 team fights. I had to change my playstyle completely for whenever I smurfed.
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 8:24pm | Report
I used to think that bruisers solo top are the best thing to carry but most fall off hard late game. They're fine if you want to secure an early start but your best bet is mid or AD bot. If you need someone to support you I'd be more than happy to help :)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide