Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Heavy yorick nerfs INC

Creator: cooper56 September 18, 2012 2:25pm
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 3:30pm | Report
Jeffy is your idea like him having a separate pet/ghoul and when you change a "stance" that pet/ghoul changes to another one? or is it something else?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 3:31pm | Report
I too am a Necro on Gates of Madness. I'm running conditions for PvP/Leveling (almost 70)

Oh and to clarify he would only have 1 ghoul up at a time and be able to "resurrect" his ghoul if it gets killed too fast..IDK sorry for semi-derailing my train of thought kinda just kept on going.

EDIT:

Spawns a ghoul as a separate entity (his q perhaps) and then w/e modify the risen ghoul...IDK, if enough people want me to "flesh" the idea out I'll put it in the "Champ Design" forums.
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 4:13pm | Report
Im one of the only people who actually ENJOYS playing yorick and finds him fun apparently. The nerfs were needed I agree, but I like his skillset =(

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 4:30pm | Report
I Hate Yorick so nerf him to the ground riot I DONT CARE. But srsly its just a champ that I dont know what should happen to him.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 4:44pm | Report
Berzerk wrote:

Im one of the only people who actually ENJOYS playing yorick and finds him fun apparently. The nerfs were needed I agree, but I like his skillset =(

To each their own ^_^

I don't "hate" him, I just never found his kit (in practice) to be "exciting", compare Yorick to a majority of other champs their theme is apparent but not overbearing. Summoning ghouls IS an awesome concept but to me, the way they feel in game is very analog. Rather than it being a dynamic skill set my Q/W/E and even R as Yoric essentially all do the same thing, Q is the only skill that stands out because it is an attack modifier. W/E/R are all target relative (area or champion based). I'd play Yorick if his kit felt more varied, or at the very least more appealing to my eyes. Summoning a different colored ghoul with every ability is simply not enough for me.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 4:51pm | Report
@Jeffy so the idea is Q to spawn W and E change it just like Zyra and her seeds? that idea actually sounds a lot better than having 3 different ghouls just decay and die in a matter of seconds
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 5:07pm | Report
I dun like him, too stronk for top T_T
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 5:41pm | Report
Yorick nerf live
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:27pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

@Jeffy so the idea is Q to spawn W and E change it just like Zyra and her seeds? that idea actually sounds a lot better than having 3 different ghouls just decay and die in a matter of seconds

That would be the idea, but there is room for additional improvements to my idea...Not that I'd expect everyone to like it. The current Yorick just doesn't have a dynamic style...I just spawn ghouls. WHICH is a cool idea, the mechanics behind it in game just bores me to death (no pun intended).
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:56pm | Report
i just played a game laning against the new yorick and i have to say its less annoying but....only a little bit less and late game he was just...there to ult and thats it D: like watching him play was boring he just made ghouls and farmed but at least i had some kind of a chance to poke and make him B

also i was hecarim which is terrible against him in lane imo

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide