Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Heimerdinger what to do in team fights?

Creator: cooper56 April 4, 2012 10:02pm
1 2
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 10:02pm | Report
I just bought Heimerdinger kinda new to him my question is what do i do in team fights since his turrets are not really portable and have higher cd. So i throw down one turret and e then i can do any thing?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 10:11pm | Report
You throw down a turret or two and you hit your rocket button. That's it.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 10:20pm | Report
Drop turrets, activate ult, blind enemy Tryndaqueer (or other AD Carry that is annihilating your team), rockets, rockets, rockets. Run away... rockets.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 10:54pm | Report
Cant seem to get hang of him... I keep getting out dmged easily even if i run around my turrets and ult i just die.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 11:37pm | Report
Remember to ult before using rockets, you get 5 instead of 3 and higher speed on your blind :-) properly landed you can stun a whole team
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 4:48am | Report
Heimer is one of THOSE champs. The ones that appear on the surface to kinda suck... Then one of them absolutely shuts your lane down, gets 2 turrets on you in 12 minutes, and lols as he stuns you, drops a turret on your ***, and grenades you to death. Good ones are so frustrating to lane against. It just takes practice.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 11:16am | Report
What to do as heimer? U poke, U poke and you poke some more!

Best poker in the game.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 6:39am | Report
Poke, Poke , turn ulti on and run poke poke. If something catches you you are dead.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 8:26am | Report
A few weeks ago there were some nice heimer plays on protatomonsters plays of the week. Check them out. Latest week our own Xaioli was nr 1 with an Amumu.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
OutBlued
<Member>
OutBlued's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 1:33pm | Report
He does things in team fights?...0.0 I must be seeing some bad heimers then,..

Anddd we're gone again. Don't check for us =D. Cool poster by Animality though.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide