Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

***holes in the game chat.

Creator: Elitelink February 14, 2011 4:29am
1 2
Elitelink
<Member>
Elitelink's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 4:29am | Report
One week ago i passed level 20 and this far i've been enjoying the game alot.
But this last week i've been encountering so many rude players that do nothing but complain and laugh at others.
Is it just me, or is high level players douches? I mean, this wasn't a problem pre 20, and the players i'm playing with now are mostly level 30.

One thing is making fun of your enemy if you roll them, thats just to expect from a PvP game, but when your teammates starts making fun of people for no reason? A doucehbag move, but alright, most people are able to just ignore bulls**t like this.
I'm not the one to be offended by some kid that call me fat and ******ed, but i'm annoyed with comments like: "lol @ Elitelink's items!" "noob..." etc. Why? Because they're not constructive! Tell me, whats wrong with my items? If you bother answer me maybe i can understand whats wrong.

My point is:
Don't go calling someone noob without beeing prepared to tell the person why. Calling a person a noob doesn't make anyone better at all.

The best would be if people just stopped doing all this, but i realize this ain't gonna happen as anonymity is a powerful thing. I'm simply posting this and hoping one of those douches read it and some of them again change their bat happit of insulting and flaming people.

Thanks for your consideration

Elitelink
How to play LoL:
Don't feed.
Last hit minions.
Feed yourself on Evelynn and Twitch.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 4:37am | Report
Well i get pissed of when people don't respond to a "Gl HF"

We just have to learn to live with aholes...

PS. If u can't ignore em, Troll em
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 6:30am | Report
loool im guilty regarding the "GL HF".. I always consider it a taunt and never reply to it rooofl xD!
and yeah well aholes are eevrywhere, they just mad that they are loosing a game, and blame everyone else besides themselves..

a good reply would be: Its solo que. Deal with it.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 6:31am | Report
/ignore name

Might hafto bust this out if they're REALLY annoying...
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 7:35am | Report
@Dante

A wish for Good luch and a wish for some1 to have fun is a taunt? How does that work? :S

Were have all the manners gone :<
Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 8:02am | Report
I've been guilty of my own amount of harassment. I've also taken my share.

It's just the law of internet gaming. Then you multiply it by 100 because you its a free game that is also online. Get a bunch of random players together and your bound to have a lot of infighting. Reminds me of when I played WoW and the battlegrounds. Its everyones fault but their own!
"Thats a paddlin'"
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 10:16am | Report
I prefer to troll rather then be trolled. but when you get those unique games when everyone is really nice, makes the game 10x better.
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 2:22pm | Report
I agree 99%. That 1% is for the people who deserve to be called rude-names and such. People who do what they want without considering the consequences their team has to face thereafter. But yes, people can be douches, its just a matter of luck if you get paired with them or not.
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

BryceTheTerrible
<Member>
BryceTheTerrible's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 5:21pm | Report
React wrote:

I agree 99%. That 1% is for the people who deserve to be called rude-names and such. People who do what they want without considering the consequences their team has to face thereafter. But yes, people can be douches, its just a matter of luck if you get paired with them or not.

I agree, some people just deserve to be trolled or made fun of. I don't like to do it often by in some instances it is necessary. For example, I played a game saturday night where my team was me and 3 friends and a random caitlyn. She was doing aweful and complaining how bad we were doing. We then *****ed her out to the point where she purposely AFKed just to piss us off. However, the second she stopped playing we pulled the whole game around. At the end game lobby we all said the same thing "Oh thank god that Caitlyn was there to carry us, if she wasn't we'd have lost so bad" as a joke; it's people like that that deserve to get trolled or made fun of or simply just be rude to.
THIS POST IS BRYCE APPROVED!!!
The Angry Cookie
<Member>
The Angry Cookie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2011 5:27pm | Report
I agree this game has seen so many bad attitudes.. Granted my favorite is when I occasionally get a rough start in a solo que and they assume I am a terrible player and troll me early in the game then come back to go something like 15/4/8 and carrying them.. I then at the end lobby say one simple phrase "You guys are right I suck, badly"
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide