Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

HotShot Raging hard in Elo Hell

Creator: ZioSerpe October 22, 2011 2:40pm
1 2 3
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 6:32am | Report
im impressed that you are 14000 elo.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 7:53am | Report
Apparently I got a new gay stalker

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 9:03am | Report
Hapmast wrote:

PS: Below 14k is not a nice place to be.

High standards... Sheesh.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 11:40am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

High standards... Sheesh.

And we were thinking that we were good, but this man is awesome. 14k ELO, its ELO heaven, where no alive man can reach.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 2:01pm | Report
Here is the thing. EVERYONE has strong champs and everyone has weak champs. Everyone has good games and EVERYONE has bad games. If I could play my best champ every game in ranked and found a good duo queue friend I could probably get up to 2k or so. However because I cannot play the same couple chars I will not get there. That is why I have been working this season on getting better with the other heroes I am weak at. That way when I start playing ranked again I will be a better player.

And Pros are spoiled by their own success. And that often enough is part of their problem. And because they are "pros" some of them act like they have never made a bad play... or facechecked a bush.

It is like ESPN... you rarely see the bad plays that don't get exploited... but AS SOON as something spectacular happens (interception return for a TD, a walk off homerun, etc etc) you see it replayed constantly and in the ESPN TOP TEN replays. Same thing in LoL. EVERYONE makes mistakes. Even the pros. Just we don't always have instant repercussions. I am still wanting to see some TOP TEN FAILS of the week... with the pros. Because they happen.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 2:05pm | Report
^ Insightful and well thought out response, there's a lot of truth to what is being said.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 2:13pm | Report

Here is the thing. EVERYONE has strong champs and everyone has weak champs. Everyone has good games and EVERYONE has bad games. If I could play my best champ every game in ranked and found a good duo queue friend I could probably get up to 2k or so. However because I cannot play the same couple chars I will not get there. That is why I have been working this season on getting better with the other heroes I am weak at. That way when I start playing ranked again I will be a better player.

And Pros are spoiled by their own success. And that often enough is part of their problem. And because they are "pros" some of them act like they have never made a bad play... or facechecked a bush.

It is like ESPN... you rarely see the bad plays that don't get exploited... but AS SOON as something spectacular happens (interception return for a TD, a walk off homerun, etc etc) you see it replayed constantly and in the ESPN TOP TEN replays. Same thing in LoL. EVERYONE makes mistakes. Even the pros. Just we don't always have instant repercussions. I am still wanting to see some TOP TEN FAILS of the week... with the pros. Because they happen.

Hey, I might just love you.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 8:59am | Report
Heartwarming confession.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide