Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How do you do it?

Creator: McLovin12134567 July 15, 2012 7:47pm
1 2
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 7:47pm | Report
This is my lvl of play, im not saying im even close to good-ish, but look do i reaaaly deserve this elo. I know a lot comes into play not just me winning. But doe it make sense to lose 5 games, in a row due to ur troll team and noob. http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/606989/
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 11:21pm | Report
If you're having trouble running through the ELO, grab a partner and either go ADC/Support, Top/Jungle, or Mid/Jungle. Find a combo that can help you dominate at least one lane and it'll help your chances immensely.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 11:28pm | Report
just 5 games. once you play more, losing 5 in a row is nothing.
Snowfall
<Member>
Snowfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 11:33pm | Report
Wh.. What are those builds? Like... Dat Nidalee has 2 guinsoos, Malzahar has RoA and rylais and NASUS IS THE AD CARRY?! My mind is blown.
>> Signature by Bree & me <<
+Rep me if I was useful - Would explain why my rep is so low
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 12:09am | Report
I'm fairly sure the reason you lost is because no one on your team bought a health item. This is key because health is dah best!

AD nasus who has 101 farm... I mean how? You seem to be doing very well, but their team also has a ton of CC while yours has very little. The CS numbers are also insane.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 12:22am | Report
Try picking up a top lane champion and either cheesing your first kill (probably really easy at lower Elo, but it may be harder than I expect) or just pushing your top lane to their tower, leaving your lane, and disrupting the enemy jungle all game. It's a good way to get top cs and take their jungler out early, especially with champions like Singed, Hecarim (Hec top is crazy good in low Elo by the way), and Riven.

If you can keep your cs about one third above everyone else, you're in good shape. Just smack your whole lane down and grab your wraiths or their wolves/blue. If their jungler is there, use a full ability rotation on them and run away unless you think you can kill them before their team reaches you. Getting to this point is part of what makes you that unstoppably fed guy everyone hates.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 7:29am | Report
Unlucky streaks happen mate :/ That's the sad truth.

I do several things to prevent the types of games you are talking about. And almost none of the things happen in the actual game.

First, I almost never play ranked after 4pm here on the NA server. School lets out around then, and I prefer to deal with the more mature morning crowd (usually guys like me, getting ready to go to work and getting a game or five in :D)

In champ select, I use my nicest kiss-*** words. "I'd love to play Top or Mid, but I am willing to do anything. What would you guys like?"

If someone goes into "TOP OR FEED" mode, I won't argue with them. I don't want to support his attitude, but more importantly I don't want him feeding.

Once the game starts, if someone gets first-blooded and the hate starts rolling out on my team, I'll try to support the guy. "Hey man, **** happens. Lets play safe and catch up on CS, we'll bring the lane back to even with a gank. If that hothead is pissing you off bro, just ignore him and lets rock this game."

I find that this helps against a lot of trolls, which in turn helps win a lot of games which would not have been won.

Good luck in your future games, and may the trolls perish at your boot heels.

The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 8:02am | Report
If it makes sense to lose 5 games because of
trolls? Yes it certainly does in LoL :)
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 8:22am | Report
Ok... Funny story. In low ELO, half of both teams don't deserve their ELO. Their teams just freakin suck or the enemy team is really good or they have trolls.

Once, there was a Karthus in my team. He said WE GET FB OR I TROLL. So... We got FB and 3 of the enemy team left the game. We won at 15:41............ See? Our team was pretty good that game.

Meh, I don't play ranked anymore because of this stuff. I hate them and Riot (slightly) for using such a bad system.
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 3:45pm | Report
Elo shouldn't be used to rate single players in a group of individuals that can't be seen as a single unit. Period.

@OP: The best (the real) way to increase your rank is simple and I call cheating:
Get yourself a partner that's as good as you and enrol for ---=SOLO=--- queue.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide