Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How much LoL do you play?

Creator: LiLStormcloaK April 20, 2013 2:08pm
1 2 3 4
Hours per week
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 9:02am | Report

This. I can get a game in before my wife gets home and maybe one if she goes to sleep early. Otherwise, it's Wednesday night when she has class and Friday nights. My wife is finishing up school and should start working sometime around June 1. When that happens, she will be gone doing training and I may have a little more time to play. Otherwise, I am just trying to practice up champs as much as I can.

yeah I follow this as well. 8-12? hmmm yeah I probably get in an hour a day on average during the work week than anywhere from 2-8 hours on the weekend depending on what the wife and I have to do.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 9:50am | Report
I would probably sleep sooner if I could squeeze a game before dinner, since I have to pick up milady from work.

And on weekends I seem to play less. Too much sleeping, visiting family, hanging out, watching football (soccer alrighty americans) and sometimes I have post-grad on weekends as well. This saturday was an exception due to sickness of the female counterpart. Played in total about 8 games. Fun and tiresome.

I had so much more time last year playing Diablo 3, I wish I'd started with LoL sooner.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 10:09am | Report
Didn't Diablo 3 just kind of totally fall off the face of the planet this year? I thought like nobody plays it now... idk why :P
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 10:42am | Report
@utopus: I have no idea. Played consistently for about 8 months before gradually stopping to a complete halt. Major reworking going now, mainly just buffing everything even more so noobs can have more fun. It started out great IMO 'cause it was very hard to progress through Inferno. Then they started nerfing **** and everything went down the drain. Also, the former Game Director announced that the Auction House killed the game and that he regrets implementing it. Kudos.
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2013 1:12pm | Report
I would say 16+, but then again there are weeks where I play like 4 games, so I'll leave it at 12-16.

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
Raiyuzaki
<Member>
Raiyuzaki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 2:16am | Report
Depends, but I usually play an hour or two a day, which roughly translates to about 10-12 hours a week.
Semper Pugno
<Member>
Semper Pugno's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 11:01am | Report
First post ever on here, but I play often throughout the week and this normally translates to 16+ hours of gameplay on usual weeks.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 11:07am | Report

First post ever on here, but I play often throughout the week and this normally translates to 16+ hours of gameplay on usual weeks.

ehrmergerd it's a new guy. HAAAAI NEW GUY!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide