Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to successfully invade?

Creator: sanyona February 11, 2016 11:52am
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2016 11:52am | Report
Just in a recent game, enemy jungle successfully invaded our team at lv1....
So, just wondering, (cuz i want to do it back :P), how to invade?
A step by step guide would be helpful ^-^
i would only try this out in normal or draft :P
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2016 12:12pm | Report
You have come to the right place my friend. Here is my latest in-depth invade plan.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2016 12:32pm | Report
sanyona wrote:
Just in a recent game, enemy jungle successfully invaded our team at lv1....
So, just wondering, (cuz i want to do it back :P), how to invade?
A step by step guide would be helpful ^-^
i would only try this out in normal or draft :P

Step 1 - What are your champions strengths?

Highly mobile?
Lots of early damage?
Strong CC?

Step 2 - decide whether you can take them given the strength of your champion

Step 3 - Figure out where they are starting using early wards or take a guess. If you guess wrong you might be able to take their buff or kill them when they do show up where you are at.

Step 4 - Sit in the buff bush (but keep an eye on the enemy laners in case you are sitting on a ward) and click on the buff monster. When the enemy jungler gets the buff monster low Smite it first. Then kill them if they are low or run away.

Joxuu's plan above may work too or you may end up married. Is that green ball supposed to be a bouquet?
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 6:15am | Report
VexRoth wrote:

Step 1 - What are your champions strengths?

Highly mobile?
Lots of early damage?
Strong CC?

Step 2 - decide whether you can take them given the strength of your champion

Step 3 - Figure out where they are starting using early wards or take a guess. If you guess wrong you might be able to take their buff or kill them when they do show up where you are at.

Step 4 - Sit in the buff bush (but keep an eye on the enemy laners in case you are sitting on a ward) and click on the buff monster. When the enemy jungler gets the buff monster low Smite it first. Then kill them if they are low or run away.

Joxuu's plan above may work too or you may end up married. Is that green ball supposed to be a bouquet?

I don't quite understand Joxuu's plan :P, so I am listening to your plan xP
btw, successfully invaded once :P
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 8:03am | Report
sanyona wrote:

I don't quite understand Joxuu's plan :P, so I am listening to your plan xP

sanyona wrote:
btw, successfully invaded once :P

Nice! I'll be honest that I don't invade often because if it goes bad you are put way behind.

One other tip, think about the damage type of the enemy jungler and what runes you have. If you are running all CDR glyphs and they do magic damage you might get a nasty surprise re the amount of damage they do if they decide to fight back.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 10:20am | Report
do you have blitz in your team?

yes: go invade
no: dont
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 11:28am | Report
To invade, you need two things: You need to have a champion with good CC, and you need to have a stronger level 1 power spike than your opponent. For example, someone like Morgana or Blitzcrank, have incredible invade potential due to their CC. Braum doesn't have as strong of a CC like Morgana or blitz, but he still has one of the strongest level 1's in the game, and therefore, it's okay to invade with him.

Basically, if your team has some way to catch out an opponent, or beat your opponent in a fight, then it's okay to consider invading.
A team that would be desirable to invade with would be something like Braum Lucian Lissandra Elise Malphite.
A team that should expect to be invaded would be something like Soraka Kog'Maw Ahri Rek'Sai Quinn.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2016 1:19am | Report
Trust me. Soraka level 1 is OP. She can keep any of her teammates up, and any team that tries to invade will get their butts handed to them.

However, I think the OP is asking about solo invades as a jungler -- when, how, etc.
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2016 6:10am | Report
utopus wrote:
To invade, you need two things: You need to have a champion with good CC, and you need to have a stronger level 1 power spike than your opponent. For example, someone like Morgana or Blitzcrank, have incredible invade potential due to their CC. Braum doesn't have as strong of a CC like Morgana or blitz, but he still has one of the strongest level 1's in the game, and therefore, it's okay to invade with him.

Basically, if your team has some way to catch out an opponent, or beat your opponent in a fight, then it's okay to consider invading.
A team that would be desirable to invade with would be something like Braum Lucian Lissandra Elise Malphite.
A team that should expect to be invaded would be something like Soraka Kog'Maw Ahri Rek'Sai Quinn.

I had thresh with me :D. I was adc as mf and leveled up my e first. We also had Akali and evelynn, so it was an okay combination.

:D

MungoGeri wrote:
Trust me. Soraka level 1 is OP. She can keep any of her teammates up, and any team that tries to invade will get their butts handed to them.

However, I think the OP is asking about solo invades as a jungler -- when, how, etc.

Meh, im talking about invading as a team, but maybe i'll try out invading as a jungler too when i get the chance :P
thx hehe :v
Upsoul
<Member>
Upsoul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2016 10:04am | Report
Sorry. Thans not in this section, but where i can watch which champions are stron in early game, in late game???

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide