Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How TO Survive Solo Queue / ELO Hell In 3 Easy...

Creator: ReaperGaming April 13, 2013 8:40am
1 2
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 3:58pm | Report

^ yes but of course with this along with other things there is a line that should be drawn. i'm sure you all thought of this but when a person is being destructive/toxic with everything they say and simply downgrading everyone because they are raging; muting isn't necessarily a bad idea...you can still communicate with the rest of the crew that isn't screaming at you. listening to someone be 100% toxic is worse imo than dealing with it for the sake of communicating with that person.

Agreed there is a time and place to mute people, and anyone using the tribunal would be able to see why someone may not be communicating with their teams, but I have played with friends in the past who if they had the option would mute everyone in every game. Kinda like how you can on Xbox live. which was a awful idea because they would make a premade team of 4 people and just mute the pug because they had their own way of doing things. Why muting can sometimes be a destructive thing.
ReaperGaming
<Member>
ReaperGaming's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2013 12:21am | Report

^ yes but of course with this along with other things there is a line that should be drawn. i'm sure you all thought of this but when a person is being destructive/toxic with everything they say and simply downgrading everyone because they are raging; muting isn't necessarily a bad idea...you can still communicate with the rest of the crew that isn't screaming at you. listening to someone be 100% toxic is worse imo than dealing with it for the sake of communicating with that person.

This

On top of that, Toxic behaviour can have a negative effect on not only your play, but everyone on the team's play. You can still communicate through pings as well, and sometimes that's all you need.
I'm an aspiring eSports writer. If you want me to write something for you, message me here with the subject: "Writer:(prompt here)"
I play ADC and am currently looking for a team as well
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide