Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am c4 lasty's brother. AMA

Creator: throatslasher April 17, 2013 5:05pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:05pm | Report
questions about tier lists, elo climbing, mid lane, bot lane, what champ should I get, how to make your ranked team successful, how to get on a good ranked team, who's good, who's bad, ANYTHING.

Got to diamond playing all 5 roles. Prefer mid, most of my theorycrafting is done for mid lane. Anything you want, I'm yours.

www.twitch.tv/fredaljohn <--we practice 5 nights a week, and will be streaming the moba tourney. Make sure you follow this stream and come hang out with me, c4 lasty, and the rest of my awesome team as we grow and learn.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:11pm | Report
I guess I'll start; With the last nerfs to Lux, is she still God tier or did it actually knock her down a peg?
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:14pm | Report
how op is tiamat on bruiser ad-casters like Lee Sin, Riven, Urgot or Renekton?

Sig made by Tamy
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:16pm | Report
What's the stupidest question you've ever had to answer for an AMA?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:19pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

how op is tiamat on bruiser ad-casters like Lee Sin, Riven, Urgot or Renekton?

im gonna point this out before anyone else does buuuuutttttttt Urgot is ranged so tiamat wont work on him
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:23pm | Report
I wonder if you can put yourself in my shoes. I'm a Silver I player, basically just fill whatever role needs played for the team. Basically, I know the "basics" of the game, but have trouble taking it to the next level. I was wondering if you could tell me what steps you would take if you really wanted to climb? Play specific champs? Play a certain role? Or what kind of practice produces the best results? I watch a lot of streams, but I don't know how much of that has found its way into my game.

Thanks!
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
"I guess I'll start; With the last nerfs to Lux, is she still God tier or did it actually knock her down a peg?

Movespeed drop was nice, but they just took her MS from too high to just right for an ap carry. She's better than most ap carries, so she should have substandard MS. She's still t1.

"how op is tiamat on bruiser"
Not good. Tiamat sucks on everyone. EVERYONE. My friend swears by it on zed, but BORK is better.

"What's the stupidest question you've ever had to answer for an AMA?"
Is tiamat good on bruisers like urgot?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
DillButt64 wrote:

im gonna point this out before anyone else does buuuuutttttttt Urgot is ranged so tiamat wont work on him

ffs, i did that on purpose.

now i can't humiliate him, nutjob...

z.z

Sig made by Hogopogo
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:27pm | Report
"I wonder if you can put yourself in my shoes. I'm a Silver I player, basically just fill whatever role needs played for the team. Basically, I know the "basics" of the game, but have trouble taking it to the next level. I was wondering if you could tell me what steps you would take if you really wanted to climb? Play specific champs? Play a certain role? Or what kind of practice produces the best results? I watch a lot of streams, but I don't know how much of that has found its way into my game."

You might just have fundamental problems with your game, which is to be expected if an inexperienced player dips his toe in every role. Pick 2 and make it work. Best for climbing is ADC and either mid or jungle. I am a mid, adc, and jungler in ranked.

Checked your lolking, and you seem to build fine, so it's probably your knowledge of matchups and/or lane mechanics. (protip: ryze mid)
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 5:29pm | Report
Why do you consider Malzahar to be this weak? I find his consistent pushing and waveclear power to be very strong. His ultimate is nothing to laugh at and objectives are done in no-time.
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide