Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

I saw two Karmas in a Game...

Creator: SirAeros
December 12, 2012 5:16am
14 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » General Discussion » I saw two Karmas in a Game...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SirAeros » December 12, 2012 5:16am | Report
..but who is Karma?
SirAeros's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SirAeros
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » December 12, 2012 5:56am | Report
...how the...

when did she become so popular is a single game?
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Banishedd » December 12, 2012 8:56am | Report
Saw a game last week with 2 too. One of them was trolling though, and they went different lanes.
Banishedd's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Banishedd
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BusDriver210 » December 12, 2012 10:05am | Report
I've been playing her as support for a while now, but with these new items shes definitely better. She works well with all the insane bruiser comps recently. :P
+Rep me if i'm useful!
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BusDriver210
<Member>
Rep: Notable (46)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The_Nameless_Bard » December 12, 2012 10:16am | Report
Prefer to play her tanky AP mid/top...it's fun.

her base stats are low and her ratios are high...makes her a ****ty support, just sayin'.
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Renowned (625)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheVirginBoar » December 12, 2012 10:20am | Report
I played her in season 2 many times and I played her because she is/was so underrated
TheVirginBoar's Forum Avatar

TheVirginBoar
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BusDriver210 » December 12, 2012 10:25am | Report

Prefer to play her tanky AP mid/top...it's fun.

her base stats are low and her ratios are high...makes her a ****ty support, just sayin'.

I agree with you, but with the amount of kill lanes being run these days she can be a really effective counter. Shield/burst and a strong slow can shut down certain carries, at least at my elo. People just don't know what to do against a Karma.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BusDriver210
<Member>
Rep: Notable (46)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » December 12, 2012 10:26am | Report
I think she might actually be viable as a support now.

The problem with her in S2 was that she (if you played her as support) needed a lot of gold to be effective, but that doesn't seem to be an issue for her anymore as supports have tons of money now.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The_Nameless_Bard » December 12, 2012 10:59am | Report
Lulu has a stronger slow than Karma...basically does the same thing you're talking about, but better. :P
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Renowned (625)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DillButt64 » December 12, 2012 2:14pm | Report
no big deal ive seen two karmas in one game a few times, me being one of them in most cases, ive even played a ranked game against a karma and two normal games in a row with a support karma that wasnt the same person
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
DillButt64
<Editor>
Rep: Established (102)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!