Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Isn't it annoying when...

Creator: MrCuddowls August 3, 2012 4:56pm
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 11:35pm | Report
You are just as bad as the people you play with. That's what I have been told by a lot of high elo people.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 11:53pm | Report
OP is an idiot. If people can carry themselves into high ELO, why can't you? The only possible reason is that you're simply as bad as the people you're playing with, and that you are too concerned with other's mistakes when you probably have more than they do.

I was at 797 ELO when I was a fresh level 30. Now I'm 1483. Why? Because it takes practice and time for you to truly understand the game and actually be able to carry yourself out. Instead of insulting your own teammates, why not try to improve on your own gameplay? God, you were probably a tough child to raise considering how cocky you are.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 11:55pm | Report

God, you were probably a tough child to raise considering how cocky you are.

ROFL, thanks for the laugh.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
BlackIceT
<Member>
BlackIceT's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 12:06am | Report
Phil Collins you need to chill out with that. He is talking about normal games. He is level 25 so he cannot play ranked games yet so talking about elo doesn't apply. Yes normal games have a hidden elo I know that. Even now at level 30 in normal games if I play with no friends I have a knack for getting paired with ******s.

For example I get paired with people who have no idea how to jungle, blame the rest of the team for sucking while he does nothing to help you. Someone who believes that AD Soraka Support is how she should be played. Things like that. I understand what he is saying and at level 25 I am sure it is worse.

THere is a difference between playing the game for fun and playing like a ******.

Edit: Nevermind I read your guide for Ahri and you are definitely a nub who should be worried about fixing your own game before criticizing others. Saying Ignite is a bad spell. HA! wow.

My #1 Guides:

Check out my new Cassiopeia Guide: Cassiopeia - The Venomous Monarch

Thank you Jhoijhoi for my stamps!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 12:10am | Report
These threads are stupid.
BlackIceT
<Member>
BlackIceT's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 12:11am | Report
Quoted:

These threads are stupid.

^ Truth

My #1 Guides:

Check out my new Cassiopeia Guide: Cassiopeia - The Venomous Monarch

Thank you Jhoijhoi for my stamps!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 8:47am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Are you going to deny every little thing i say
if that is the case then the matchmaking should distinguish between these people or Riot should a server for them.

I understand that people play games to have fun but there are people who don't play it just to have fun, some may want a professional career as gamers. Riot should understand this and be make it so everyone who is just there to have fun not be matched with people who want something greater than that.

Also it's not "fun" for them when they die 16 times with only one kill because they don't know what runes are. if your losing all the time it is not fun. somethings are necessary to surviving and playing the game effectively and most people who im getting matched with don't understand that. its making the game unfun for them AND the people who they play with

Listen here mr ****holes or whatever your name is. The current professional players had to climb their way to where they are. Then they make smurfs and do it again. Then, they even do it again, NA, EU accounts etc. This is exactly what i meant, youre so clueless as to what truly goes on in this game. Zzz
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:15am | Report

Listen here mr ****holes or whatever your name is. The current professional players had to climb their way to where they are. Then they make smurfs and do it again. Then, they even do it again, NA, EU accounts etc. This is exactly what i meant, youre so clueless as to what truly goes on in this game. Zzz

Why don't tell me then if your such a genius.
I Do want to improve my game so maybe if you tell me what "truly goes on in the game"
Then i will be aware of everything and i will become better

If this is how you act towards Players who started late or arnt as good as you then you should banned right away. T doubt riot would want someone like you making the community even worse then it already is.

Look mate
I Will get better.
At some point, better than you

I also don't understand why these threads are stupid.
I'm not forcing you to read.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:26am | Report

Jeez to think some people just want to play to have fun, ya know giving 0 ****s about anything. Man the nerve of some people. Riot should just ban everyone playing LoL to simply have fun.

yeah i agree with him here, although you've oned down, your still a cocky bastard cuddowls. your level 25, not a pro. I will laugh when you hit the level 30 road block (just how psiguard laughed at me) and relize, your not at all as good as you think. I watched you r teemo play and your meh. You talk like your way better than you really are.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:27am | Report
oh and btw i did not buy a single ruyne ultill level 30, no joke, and i was fine.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide