Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Isn't it annoying when...

Creator: MrCuddowls August 3, 2012 4:56pm
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:41am | Report

oh and btw i did not buy a single ruyne ultill level 30, no joke, and i was fine.

Can you please explain to me how im being a cocky bastard
i would love to hear it

Also, why would you put your self at a disadvantage
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 10:47am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Can you please explain to me how im being a cocky bastard
i would love to hear it

Also, why would you put your self at a disadvantage

The disadvantage was honestly me seeing a champ and beeing like ""OH SHINY!" and buying a ****-ton of champs. I have 62 as of now and i only have 220 wins lol. And the cokcy bastard part is not relizing your matched up with those people for a reason...

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 10:54am | Report

The disadvantage was honestly me seeing a champ and beeing like ""OH SHINY!" and buying a ****-ton of champs. I have 62 as of now and i only have 220 wins lol. And the cokcy bastard part is not relizing your matched up with those people for a reason...

I Figured out a way to climb the Normal Invisible ELO ladder
I Chose a Champion that depends Very Very Little on Items (in my opinion and based on the way i play him)
Its also a Tough Champion that can take a fight. I went with Teemo and im going past 10 kills every single game im playing now,THIS IS THE PATTERN THAT THE GAME OUTCOMES GO IN: 3 Wins in a row, with one loss because we started out with a disadvantage (other team invades or all of enemy are couner picks) but even then i still end up carrying my team.
So i will be out of this situation of mine very Quickly. No need for anyone to post any hate comments any more because i sucked it up and am dealing with. You guys happy
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 12:20pm | Report
Hey look he took my advice... No one ever takes my advice Lol. I wouldn't go with teemo though. Mainly cuz I hate teemo but also because he isn't that great of a carry. But if it works for you who am I to tell you to stop using him?

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 12:25pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Hey look he took my advice... No one ever takes my advice Lol. I wouldn't go with teemo though. Mainly cuz I hate teemo but also because he isn't that great of a carry. But if it works for you who am I to tell you to stop using him?

You reminded me where i got the idea from
Yes you did give a spectacular tip
The way i build Teemo is different than most. The way i do it Gives me Survivability while maintaining the Carry Aspect
Thanks for the Idea
although its getting harder and harder to find a match where people don ban him, or use him, I will probably Buy Fizz, the best counter pick to Teemo while Still Maintaining the Idea behind Teemo, only this is bleed not Poison
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 1:31pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:
So i will be out of this situation of mine very Quickly. No need for anyone to post any hate comments any more because i sucked it up and am dealing with. You guys happy

Ok here is how I see things. Out of 100% of the community about 10-15% of the total players are below level 30ty. I don't have proof, but its a decent guess. Your currently playing in this 10-15% where player's skill levels cannot be accurately judged. When you hit level 30ty you will probably enter the largest group of players and quickly be placed into your bracket after around 200 games.

The difference between 1-29 and 30ty is MASSIVE. Really massive. People you will be placed against will know much more about the game than you do and punish you for your lack of experience. I can't wait till you hit 30ty.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 2:38pm | Report
This reminds me definitly onto my smurf story.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 3:06pm | Report

Ok here is how I see things. Out of 100% of the community about 10-15% of the total players are below level 30ty. I don't have proof, but its a decent guess. Your currently playing in this 10-15% where player's skill levels cannot be accurately judged. When you hit level 30ty you will probably enter the largest group of players and quickly be placed into your bracket after around 200 games.

The difference between 1-29 and 30ty is MASSIVE. Really massive. People you will be placed against will know much more about the game than you do and punish you for your lack of experience. I can't wait till you hit 30ty.

My Goal Right now is to Improve my Normal ELO
Im sure XP will come along with it
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 3:20pm | Report
Oh my gosh Nickname... >_>

@Syther,

Psi doesn't laugh at people >:C

@Cudd,

it's the same situation in ranked too, sometimes you get matched with idiots, sometimes not, it happens to everyone. Just play what you carry with and brace yourself for the worst. Pre-30 it usually just matches you with people around the same level, so yes you may once in a while get against a smurf account, better players, etc., with people who used XP boosts on your team, but keep in mind there is just as large of a chance of you getting against the XP boosting baddies and playing with 2k elo smurfs. It's just a game of dice, and Riot can't really do anything past what the system is now. How would you feel if you DID use an XP boost to get higher in level quicker, although that may not be the best idea since, as you say, you won't get as much game experience, but that doesn't stop people from wanting to get to 30 and do ranked; but how would you feel if you DID use an XP boost and then got denied access to play with people with your level -- what is the point of XP boosts then? People pay money for it so Riot can't take away their privileges...if you used XP boosts and were level 25 and were playing with level 13s, even if that IS your skill bracket, you would be super pissed, no?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 4:55pm | Report

@Syther,

Psi doesn't laugh at people >:C

he did at me,AND IT HURT SO BAD

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide