Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Creator: BluAnimal
September 3, 2012 10:02pm
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Karma
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BluAnimal » September 3, 2012 10:02pm | Report
So why don't people play her? I just bought her and haven't played her AP mid yet but I did support with her twice, both times a success. The only problem I've found with her is she is best at late game which isn't always a good thing for support. But besides that she has a movement buff/debuff (I don't rely on it much), the heal and strong poke and one of the strongest shields in the game, with massive damage attached. So what's everyone's problem with her?
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar

BluAnimal
<Member>
Rep: Notable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Diesel » September 3, 2012 10:17pm | Report
Diesel's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Diesel
<Veteran>
Rep: Memorable (65)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Anastasios » September 3, 2012 10:21pm | Report
Lotsa karma threads lately.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Anastasios's Forum Avatar

Anastasios
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (83)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MrCuddowls » September 3, 2012 10:59pm | Report
Trolololollol
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Rep: Notable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by recnib » September 5, 2012 1:33am | Report
Lol I already started this topic xD Try find it and read all of the replies about her, in most cases people seem to think that she shouldn't even be brought up as a character :P
recnib's Forum Avatar

recnib
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!