Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Katarina

Creator: GrimmFate May 26, 2012 8:23am
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 4:50pm | Report
Both are better than probably everybody else. Go them. Why does it matter which is better?
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 8:53pm | Report
animorte wrote:

Both are better than probably everybody else. Go them. Why does it matter which is better?

Spoken like a true man.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 3:19am | Report
Pretty sure TiensiNoAkuma is better now, but Scarra was better when he mained her.

Important here is that both are excellent streamers and teachers, understands the game and especially midlane. If you wish to learn Kata though I suggest focusing TiensiNoAkuma since he has some 16 full high Elo games on YouTube and 27 "tips and tricks" videos out. Scarra has few kata -games out sorry to say, even though I love Scarra as a player.

In building her I haven't started DFG on her yet, and rarely need the gp10 since I tend to win lanes with her, even in farm against champs like Cassiopeia and Zigg.

I go ms quints, mpen red, health regeneration yellows and mr/lvl blues. Or might be ap /lvl yellows. 21 or 22/0/ and 8 or 9. I even get ms mastery in utility so with mah sorcs I'm at 420 ms. Only 5 ap at lvl 1 (which means I have ap /lvl runes and mastery).

I rune/mastery for utility and build for damage.

Boots 3 pots, around 385 ms already. I go b at 1200+ gc (most preferably 1950 for boots and revolver)

I want to get an early gunblade. Then either deathcap, Zhonyas or abyssal. Dc for advantage, the others for tough game (depending on who on enemy team being threat).

I really like abyssal. With that, runes, boots you have true damage until late-midgame not as much raw damage as deathcap but great passive and you survive longer, letting your spellvamp assert itself more.

Most of all patience, coordination and timing. Now I am no kata pro, but far from bad. I think I have like 70+ % winrate in normals with her.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 9:23am | Report
That Preparation passive. She can do anything.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 11:06am | Report
Her passive is Voracity, Killer Instinct is w :-)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 12:06pm | Report
I really need to learn to use DFG on her as well.. I do acknowledge how great of an item it is on her, it just sets the skillcap for her even higher than it already is!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 1:31pm | Report
True dat sausageman, I need to learn it. Will go revolver, then ap knife, then finish giunblade.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide