Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

League of Legeds champions’ figurines

Creator: Chirika December 4, 2014 8:31am
1 2
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2014 8:31am | Report
Good day, dear Mobafire community. I would like to share idea for my new enterprise.

Me and my friend (very skilled sculptor) are going to create a collection of figurines of League of Legends’s champions. Figurines will be made of porcelain so you can understand it will be very expensive development for me, figurines itself will be made very well with great attention for details of champion’s appearance, clothes and etc. Unfortunately right now I have nothing to show because first developments will be ready in 2-3 weeks and finished figurine will be ready by mid-January.
The first champions I choose is Sona (not original skin). I have plans for many more champions but the time will show.
I would like to hear your thoughts, ideas and wishes.
Thank you for your attention.
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2014 9:00am | Report
Sounds like a really cool idea. I'd love a sculpture of my champ. What price range do you think you're going for with these?
Eyy
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2014 1:02pm | Report
Hatted wrote:
Sounds like a really cool idea. I'd love a sculpture of my champ. What price range do you think you're going for with these?

Right now I cannot really say the price but figurines will be made of porcelain and handmade work so you cannot expect it to be cheap. The figurine itself will be 25 centimeters high.
The main purpose of my project is to create unique collection of LoL champion’s figurines but not for making money.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2014 1:05pm | Report
Cool stuff, would love to see something.
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2014 6:26pm | Report
Sounds pretty cool,but aren't you going to run into copyright issues since Riot owns the art?
Zylmoc
<Member>
Zylmoc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 6:27am | Report
Assuming the quality is good and the price is not oh so high I may buy one Malzahar, Thresh, or Janna.
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 6:54am | Report
Chirika wrote:

Right now I cannot really say the price but figurines will be made of porcelain and handmade work so you cannot expect it to be cheap. The figurine itself will be 25 centimeters high.
The main purpose of my project is to create unique collection of LoL champion’s figurines but not for making money.

Turns out they actually have some figurines, but no idea what they're made out of.
That being said, I'd like the porcelain Sheen (Get it, because it's an item?) of a sculpture.

Any chance we could get some concept pictures or behind-the-scenes-type pictures in the future?
Eyy
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 7:23am | Report
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 1:07pm | Report
Yeah, I’ve already know about copyrights so don’t worry.
Janna figurine is on 4-5 place in my project so you will see one someday.
I did not think about Malzahar actually but I can analyze opportunity to make one.
I know there are 10 or something like this figurines of LoL’s champions but they all made from plastic (or similar material) and besides you cannot call them unique for any reasons so with creating of my collection I will try to change it.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2014 5:09am | Report
Would a malzahar one come with a voidling??
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide