Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

LEgacy Waste League

Creator: newdeathx June 20, 2011 4:42am
newdeathx
<Member>
newdeathx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2011 4:42am | Report
After watching dreamhack, did it make you want to try prove that you and your colleagues can do just as well? Believing this could be key to winning a lot of games, but what does it get you? Gloating rights and a little bit of fame from the league of legends forums. There has been a ton of league of legends streams popping up on every streaming site out there, but only one side of the game being shown. With season 2 around the corner, the spectator mode will allow people to watch people's games while being in it/ With this new function on the way, it leaves open multiple opportunities, but there is one thing I would like to point out. It will only be done on custom games. This means you will not be able to watch ranked games or normal games which for the most part is more competitive. Want to still have a competitive environment and see awesome teams and watch different strategies being unfolded? Come Join Legacy Waste League.

A few of my friends and I have come up with the idea of starting our own league and putting these on streaming websites. With the new spectator mode, its going to allow us to commentate on the games we are watching and also explain what is going on in the game. We plan to stream these games on Justin.tv , Ustream, and own3d to broaden the horizon of players and teams. This will be like any competitive team league. Its going to consist of 3's teams, 5's teams and if the Magma chamber is released, 4's teams. With each team we will stream the games and commentate them for the viewers and update the website of their stats mainly their KDR for the season. IT will be just like watching any sports games but since it will be new, it will take a little bit to get it started. What we would like to do is get this league off to the point where hundreds of people will tune in for these games and we will hopefully build rivalries between the competing teams to try their hardest. In the end it will be for fun, but it will put this new mode to its true potential just like dreamhack did for it.

Another big thing that some will like more than in the ranked situation, is we will take out the draft pick from this competitive play and just allow blind pick. With the blind pick, it will allow players to play any champions that they want to without worrying that the other team is going to ban it or choose it for themselves. This will allow for doubles of the same champions and also go with a completely random team to make it more interesting. This will force teams to have strategies for anything thrown at them. IT provides more thrill and will really bring out the competitive side of players out.

Look forward for more information on the coming weeks. Have fun ganking.

This thread I have copied and paste from league of legends forum but it is my own.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2011 10:07am | Report
This probably belongs in matchmaking since it looks like you are trying to recruit players for a league =)
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/matchmaking
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide