Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucian's suggested builds.

Creator: Jack Rubino August 22, 2013 2:51pm
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 2:51pm | Report
I've really enjoyed playing Lucian today,and thought about what should be better build to him. Thought about rush with Blade of the Ruined King, Infinity Edge Phantom Dancer Last Whisper or Black Cleaver,cause it procs with Lucian's Q and R, and finally a Guardian Angel, Warmog's Armor, Banshee's Veil, Mercurial Scimitar, Maw of Malmortius. I tried build him Muramana, no really mana problems and nice damage if combined with passive, but i don't know if is really good or not, mostly due to the fact that ulti donsen't proc it (would have been op!!). What do u think about how Lucian should be built?
"I will show you the path."
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Lucian ain't MF, his ult only hits one target; making Cleaver a very poor choice. Also, he scales quite well with AD so I would rush BT rather than ruined king.

I'd probably rush BT and then Statikk Shiv, continuing with LW, BotRK and then IE or a defensive item such as Scimitar.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 3:10pm | Report
So the point is getting more early damage and delay the att speed? should not be bad, cause i kinda feel that even when im fed early, i deal low damage with BotRK, and i don't really feel to need much early att speed for ulti. effectively, his q and ulti should deal good damage with bt,and combined with a statikk his r should result much more effective. Also his passive with 2 lifesteal items should be quite strong, and if it happens to be a double crit would give a good amount of hp. Not bad GMD, i'll give it a try

SPOILERsometimes i think i should say "sorry for my english" every time i post xD[/spoiler]
"Fus-Ro Dah"
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 3:19pm | Report
Delay AS, his ultimate isn't as good as it looks.
boythinks
<Member>
boythinks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 5:42pm | Report
looking at his kit a blue lucian build might work
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 12:28am | Report

I'd probably rush BT and then Statikk Shiv, continuing with LW, BotRK

Probably one of the best build for him.

I would probably replace the Statikk Shiv for Zephyr, but that's just my cup of tea (:
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 1:54am | Report
But replacing Statikk Shiv for Zephyr wont deal less damage? Statikk Shiv's passive is really good and can crit even the passive, and honestly i can't see an adc without crits (the only is a Blue Build Ezreal). Maybe in a late game situation you may want to sell boots for Zephyr,i do this on every champion on which i build att speed boots, and on Lucian should be even more good. But i would not take it early and replace the only other att speed-crit item he has. Maybe if the enemy team has lots of cc, but in this case you can just take cleanse or buy QSS.
"What time is it? IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!"
Chrono666
<Member>
Chrono666's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 6:12am | Report
I like the basic build.

Berserker's Greaves
The Bloodthirster
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge
Last Whisper
Guardian Angel
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 6:31am | Report
What about quintessences? Life steal or Att damage?
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide