Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Master SkullzX Training Mr.Cuddowls

Creator: SkullzX August 30, 2012 1:17am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 12:25pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

when will you be hitting ranked? =3

Not for a long time I actually was going to put the line through the word but, forgot how -__-
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 12:54pm | Report
You guys should definetly ranked, cuddowls carry :P
Actually skullzX carry

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 1:11pm | Report
He is just and I mean just worse then some people I'v played with in ranked -__-. me and my friend were duo and were taric ez/corki for 2 games and we were like why the hell cant the adc and the support be this good/aggressive every game? we had over 12+ kills between both of us and very little deaths his cs was usually not the greatest but was above the otehr adc by 20+ at all time. My friend semi stalks me when I play ranked and he laughs at the idiot I get...a mord who loses in farm to kass and doesnt roam well kass does. 105 cs 20 mins as mord -__- free farm atleast 7 mins. If I recorded League oh man would it make a hilarous series of derps. OH in that same game jax farmed top for the whole game well darius roamed bottem -__- me and my friend were getting 5 man ganked well jax free farmed top and got to the inhibiter turret and then tower dives their support to the fountain when he tellys top 0__0. our jungle was naut missed EVERY HOOK NOT 1 did he ever hit! Me and my friend were like it's funny we are holding bot with 3-5 vs 2-3 and we are winning this laneXD. Some of my ranked games I had tri lanes other I faced soraka janna duo jungler! The stupidness just goes on. Still cuddowls one day might be ready for ranked he needs more experience or he will just go to hell...coming from a guy who was 798 elo I think I know best about elo hell(was getting 10+ kills usually just I was bad at carrying now i know how).
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 1:27pm | Report
If you don't care about elo, like me, you should just train him in there, tough way to learn! :P

SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 7:19pm | Report
to
many
baddies
in
ranked
it's
less
consistant...spacebar
broken
on
laptop
not
near
keyboard...going
camping
BB
in2
days
cuddowls
practiceCS,well
I'mgone
also
bot
game
twice
a
day
practicing
jungling!DOIT!OR-MORE!
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 10:48pm | Report
Less consistant because of his and yours normal elo, if you would do bad in normals, you would have the same kind of ******s minus, the raging of a ranked game.

SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 10:41pm | Report
Back from camping and will be doing some games with Mr.Cuddowls soon! If you want in get on LEAGUE NOW!
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2012 1:16am | Report
Only did a CS game since some clan buddies on my ranked team wanted to rank. He did ok as kat, his harrase was lacking and he usually ulted to late and I would just charm him(played ahri but, never had mana since I never play ahri XD and was just using manaless people masteries since I next to never play mana needing champsXD).
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2012 1:21pm | Report
http://imgur.com/y3Xts

His Score: 3/10/6 Cs:191 Position: Mid

My Score 8/9/4 CS: 147 Position: Jungle

This game he wanted to play a bit of Kat(trying to take after me I guess). He was actually winning lane verse vlad for the most part they were tied in cs and cuddowls was up a kill but, vlad roamed and coutner ganked bot well cuddowls pushed mid so vlad built an advantage...also our lee SUCKED he got fb from an invade and then lost lane hard to HECIRM! even after I gave him a level 2 gank which weakened hec and blew both is summoner. So basicly hec roamed cause lee sucked and vlad roamed because cuddowls is newer to kat and didnt push hard enough so we lost early. BUT GOT A BARON AND ALMOST CAME BACK! We threw the game though cause corki wanted to be jax and tank -__-.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2012 6:31pm | Report
That game was sad
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide