Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Masteries on Support Thresh

Creator: R4GE April 10, 2014 11:00am
1 2 3
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 7:40am | Report
I run 0/14/16 so I can get those extra points into Inspiration. I run this on all my tankier supports like Taric and Leona. Works pretty well for me.

Do do do dee do do do
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 8:42am | Report
I use different set ups depending on the lane but in short I use:

9/21/0

0/21/9

0/9/21

9/21/0 - is good for lanes that you're going to trade with often

0/21/9 - is good for lanes that you can't really trade with (like Caitlyn, but are still harass heavy

0/9/21 - is if I'm maxing Death Sentence and I'm oriented more on catching people with my hook.

I personally prefer 9/21/0 or 0/21/9. BunnyFuFu runs 0/9/21 and his thresh play is more oriented around chaining Death Sentence's into each other to permalock an enemy team. The problem I have with it is it's so weak in lane and for trading and I personally like to trade with the enemies a lot so, I guess it's personally preference.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 8:37pm | Report
E is better to max in most cases i think so you do more dmg when you hook people in longer fights. I usually go for cdr thresh build 9-21 and go cdr boots and Talisman of Ascension making me 40$ cdr thats my was to play it. Q i max second just fot cd and catching of people.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 10:28pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

E is better to max in most cases i think so you do more dmg when you hook people in longer fights. I usually go for cdr thresh build 9-21 and go cdr boots and Talisman of Ascension making me 40$ cdr thats my was to play it. Q i max second just fot cd and catching of people.

If you're going to stack CDR early it's better to max your (Q) Death Sentence. 40% CDR will put your Q on roughly a 5 second cooldown and when you land it it's reduced by 3 seconds, so a 2 second cooldown. This is the way BunnyFuFu plays, he focuses on chaining (no pun intended) hooks into hooks

If your going to max E i think it's better to focus more on being tanky so you can trade over and over and win. Going for CDR and a 0/9/21 build makes you extremely squishy and it's hard to trade, even if you max E
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide