Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Matchmaking idea

Creator: I post stuff August 9, 2013 5:07am
12 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 11:10am | Report

Riot also doesn't strictly want to enforce the meta. they like that it is exists but like that players can mold it anyway they see fit.

Remindeds me of a video where Riot devs were talking about playing anyway you wanted thus no meta it was from season one/beta I couldn't find the video I was thinking about though :( but this one you can see them sending three mid
/league-of-legends/champion/ryze-5

It would make the meta almost unchangeable... I remember a time when it was standard to have 2 bruisers in botlane, an ADC in midlane, etc... if this was implemented back then it would be much more similar to that today

Right and such a system although nice to play what you want would lock in a meta and take individuality and play style out of the game, but then again most people suck at the game when trying to do non meta things,

And

Remember when this was on the from page of r/leagueoflegends for like, a month and we all talked about it then and got official responses from riot? yeah, me neither

I don't remember that one, but then again I rarely get on the riot forums
sig by HogoPogo
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 1:13pm | Report
I'm one of those people that wants to break the meta because I think it's silly how people rage and troll when they don't get to play exactly what they want.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide