Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Mobafire still has not updated to Kha'Zix being...

Creator: AsianOnboard September 29, 2012 12:30pm
1 2
AsianOnboard
<Member>
AsianOnboard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 12:30pm | Report
I thought it would be up by now D: I'd like to see guides people probably have
Never Sleep
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 12:33pm | Report
In amount of time hes been out its impossible for someone to have mastered him or know all his tricks or best builds. So really its pointless all guides added now would be incomplete.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 12:39pm | Report
true any guides that would be out for him by now are probably the people that used him twice and carried because people cant play against him yet and say "OMFG MY BUILD IS OP I KILLED EVERYONE AND DIDNT EVEN DIE 6 TIMES MY BUILD IS CLEARLY THE BEST I HAVE TO MAKE A GUIDE ABOUT HOW AMAZING MY BUILD IS ON MOBAFIRE"

honestly i think its better if they dont update him for a while so that mobafire doesnt get 50+ new guides from this champion
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
AsianOnboard
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 12:54pm | Report
I suppose so :P I've been playing him non-stop tinkering with my own little strategies and I might think about making a guide. My tiny attention span might not let me work on it for extended periods of time but even so, I'm still perfecting my technique. (Perfect being a really vague term)
Never Sleep
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 1:39pm | Report
hes only been out a few days i would not recommend making a guide for him yet
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 2:21pm | Report
Wriggle's Lantern
The Brutalizer
Bloodthirster
Frozen Mallet
Trinity Force
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
sell The Brutalizer for Last Whisper or continue on to Youmuu's Ghostblade, depends on what you need.
Either keep the wiggles or sell it for another Bloodthirster. Your choice on whether or not you want free wards more than more damage.

Builds for high damage and medium survivability. Seems to me to be what he really needs. Of course i'm no expert, but this seems to work pretty well for me so far, and makes logical sense.

But i do agree that there needs to NOT be a hundred "HUR DE GURR I ROCK WITH THIS GUY I WON A GAME HERE IS MY BUILD HUEHUEHUE" ****tarded guides.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 2:25pm | Report

Wriggle's Lantern
The Brutalizer
Bloodthirster
Frozen Mallet
Trinity Force
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
sell The Brutalizer for Last Whisper or continue on to Youmuu's Ghostblade, depends on what you need.
Either keep the wiggles or sell it for another Bloodthirster. Your choice on whether or not you want free wards more than more damage.

Builds for high damage and medium survivability. Seems to me to be what he really needs. Of course i'm no expert, but this seems to work pretty well for me so far, and makes logical sense.

But i do agree that there needs to NOT be a hundred "HUR DE GURR I ROCK WITH THIS GUY I WON A GAME HERE IS MY BUILD HUEHUEHUE" ****tarded guides.

It should be Frozen Mallet OR Trinity Force. Both proc slows and one of them will be wasted.

Kha is more of an assassin, really, so the build you posted is nice nevertheless.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 2:43pm | Report
FM is really more for the survivability and chase power, plus the slow proc is guaranteed.
trinity force gives you so much stuff that khazix loves. sheen proc is amazing, move speed is amazing, crit chance is amazing. Without any attack speed boosts his attack speed at 18 is about 1, just a little more makes a big difference.

The 25% chance to slow on the phage part of trinity force would matter more to get wasted if khazix was namely a AA to win champ, but he works ALOT on his abilities. IDK, i just feel like the survivability is worth it to get both.

People make fun of me for building Frozen Heart on Mordekaiser. Until I 1v3 their entire team at 30 minutes and walk out smelling like a rose. Hue.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 3:28pm | Report
Isn't AsianOnBoard's avatar Lugi's old avatar? O_O
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
AsianOnboard
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 4:15pm | Report
Is it? O.o I just thought it was cool
Never Sleep
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide