Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need help chosing new champ

Creator: Douche February 27, 2011 6:41am
1 2
Douche
<Member>
Douche's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 1:40pm | Report
Thanks for your answers, I appreciate it. :)

As Trojan said; "For those who ask, I think the OP wants to get the most out of her RP by buying a 6300 champ. Most of the 3150 IP champions cost the same RP as the 6300 champs, so why even bother?"

That's why I wanted to buy a 6300 champ, and only cause of that reason.

I've been having some succes with Anivia today, but only as a mid-laner though. Really hard to play Anivia on top or bottom, especially when I had to lane with Evelyn...
But as you said, maybe it's better to learn play Anivia and get 3150 ip and buy a champ like Rammus or something.

Alahric: "On a last notice; could you tell us what kind of player you are? Aggressive, defensive? Loose, tight? And of course what champions you enjoy playing the most."

I've enjoyed games with Veigar (have bought that one and it's prob the champ I'm best playing with) and Teemo.

I'm not sure of what you mean by "loose or tight" in a playstyle point of view, but I'd say that I'm a defensive, but it's hard to tell really.

And for last, I'm playing alot 3v3 teaming up with my friends, so a champ that can do well in a 3v3 game as in a 5v5 would maybe be to prefer.

I'm hoping that you understand what I'm writing ;).
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 1:45pm | Report
Good 3v3 champs include Teemo, Mundo, Renekton, Shen, and Warwick, to name a few.
Douche
<Member>
Douche's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 2:52pm | Report
I have a new question, this time it's about tanks. I want to buy a tank, but i don't know which one i should buy.

I am mostly interested in Shen and Malphite, but if u guys recomend something else - feel free to write.

You maybe want to know that I've tried Alistar, but it wasn't really my type of champ.

The team I am playing with at the moment usually contains Nunu (Akali), Sion (Singed), Kassadin (Nasus), Jarvan (Garen, Caitlyn).

()- Means played sometimes.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 7:27pm | Report
Shen fits on EVERY team. Although your team in particular really needs an AD carry, not a tank. Nunu and Jarvan (in addition to Sion, Singed, Nasus, and Garen) are all quite tanky. If two or more of those characters are played, you don't need to play a main tank. None of the people that you listed, besides Caitlyn, are ranged DPS champs though. You need a reliable one, like Ashe or Miss Fortune.

But if you want to play a tank, Shen fits on every team. EVERY TEAM.
Bross
<Member>
Bross's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 11:53pm | Report
The first champion I played with was anivia (On a free week). I SUCKED. Hated anivia so much, but now it's different. Anivia, imo, is the best and most fun casting-champion.

I'm an AP and a mid freak, so I'm going to tell you to think about Vlad.

He's one of the best mid-champions. Does not use mana, and can gain life from minions, which can make him last a lot longer than most of the other champions in mid lane.

I see billions of people posted before me with many good points and useful tips.
Good luck :)

"I am a bird, rawr."
Douche
<Member>
Douche's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 6:47am | Report
Thanks for the answears guys :)

Think I'm going for Shen then, but I'm not ruling out Vlad who seems to be fun to play. Maybe time for a RP-purchase? ;)

Vlad is a AP-champ right?

And btw, I forgot to write about our "last" team mate who uses Fiddlesticks and Ryze a lot, so we have a ranged DPS-player in the team too..
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide