Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New champion "Revealed"

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 20, 2013 3:27pm
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 2:12pm | Report
With Lucian as the last champ, Jinx should be an AP caster.

With the rocket launcher and gatling gun, she seems to be a full AP version of Corki?

And to Satella, who named TeenTitan's Jinx as the next champ:

Kudos! Well done, sir.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 2:15pm | Report
Satella wrote:

Would prefer another high skillcap assassin but probably not going to happen.

pls no there are too many assassins in the game as is, fizz akali diana ahri kass leblanc and that doesnt even include the AD assassins, high skill cap or not but there is too many too recently

i really cant see her being an assassin anyways cuz guns and heavy weapons and her personality doesnt match it at all, she seems more like a giant AoE exploding damage champion

what would be awesome is if she just had a bunch of weapons, grenades as one skill, a cone shaped chaingun thing(like pantheons cone) and plenty of rocket launcher things, a mentally insane heavy weapon expert
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 2:21pm | Report
My impressions are that she's very Ziggs/ Brand/ Syndra in how she operates. She's likely to be a mostly area of effect based mage with an emphasis on front-loaded damage and low mobility. Mind you this is all speculation, I honestly have no idea.

Whatever she does, it's unlikely that she's similar to Vi and I'm expecting her kit to showcase a lot of contrast between the two.

I'm really looking forward to more of her spoilers, so far I'm super hyped for the release of her kit.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 2:28pm | Report
what sucks is that if shes an AoE burst mage, im gonna be stuck between deciding to buy her or buy vi

unless she takes as long as lucian to get out of PBE then i can get vi and probably another champion before she gets her price reduced to 6300
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 2:31pm | Report
Encross wrote:

My impressions are that she's very Ziggs/ Brand/ Syndra in how she operates. She's likely to be a mostly area of effect based mage with an emphasis on front-loaded damage and low mobility. Mind you this is all speculation, I honestly have no idea.

Whatever she does, it's unlikely that she's similar to Vi and I'm expecting her kit to showcase a lot of contrast between the two.

I'm really looking forward to more of her spoilers, so far I'm super hyped for the release of her kit.

Same. Same. And same.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 2:36pm | Report
Just viewed the article for the first time, Jinx actually looks pretty sweet as a champion and it sound like she might be another marksman (since they mentioned she had a large gun).

Is it just me though or do you get the impression that Jinx is Riots only little homage to a certain Gotham villian? ;)
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 2:48pm | Report

Just viewed the article for the first time, Jinx actually looks pretty sweet as a champion and it sound like she might be another marksman (since they mentioned she had a large gun).

I'd be very surprised if she ended up a Marksman. I think her "large gun" is more of a tie-in with a part of her kit, perhaps her ultimate.

Quoted:

Is it just me though or do you get the impression that Jinx is Riots only little homage to a certain Gotham villian? ;)

You know, I've heard this all day at the comic book store I manage. We've got a lot of League regulars here.

Harley Quinn is really not that unique. It's like saying Twisted Fate is Gambit. Like, yeah, they both throw cards... but that doesn't exactly constitute a tribute.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Encross wrote:

I think her "large gun" is more of a tie-in with a part of her kit

Maybe Riot is talking about her D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 3:15pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Maybe Riot is talking about her D
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 3:21pm | Report
Encross wrote:

Harley Quinn is really not that unique. It's like saying Twisted Fate is Gambit. Like, yeah, they both throw cards... but that doesn't exactly constitute a tribute.

Actually I thought she was closer to a female Joker than Harley Quinn, she is insane, she continuously smiling, all her antics are based on her having fun and she seems pale like him.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide