Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New Concept on Team Comp

Creator: The Overmyynd March 29, 2012 5:53am
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 5:53am | Report
Anyone ever thought about making a team that works around one basic concept? Like an all silence team, such as Kassadin, Cho'gath, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Blitz? Or an all "Mover" team, like Gragas, Volibear, Singed, Blitzcrank, Nautilus? Or even an all stun team, like Veigar, Maokai, Udyr, Sion, Vayne? Wouldn't this be irritating as hell and a hard concept to deal with, or is this just a totally silly idea? I KNOW the last one would work, it follows the current meta very well, but im most interested in if the Board thinks the all Silence team would work.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 6:01am | Report
It sure can work. But the question is always will it work under full knowlege of the enemy as well or better then the current Team setups. I would't think so. You have to manye champs that need a lot of farm but not enough spots to fill them into. The all Stun team may work if you go Solo Top Sion, Jungel Udyr, Veigar Mid and Maokai support. But if the team picks something to kit you or to hard engage on you well you have to blow stuns on the tank and then the sense of the team is gone.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Dypheus
<Member>
Dypheus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 7:30am | Report
First set gets countered by AD based champs, and you don't have much damage left after the burst.

Second set lacks burst, and has a weak early game imo. Also easily kited even with those mobillity.

3rd set is kinda ok maybe exchange sion for a support.
If League of Legends is gay, then I am super****.
~Feel free to add me on LoL (EUW) Omerta, or on Skype: Joniakagod
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 8:17am | Report
So a gimmick comp? Meh
Sujing
<Member>
Sujing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2012 9:10pm | Report
My friends and I went all AOE team comp. It worked out pretty well, of course =].

Something like...
Amumu (jungle), Galio (support), Wukong (top), Miss Fortune (ad carry), Morgana (mid)

We did do other combinations as well that had AOE abilities.
Thanks to koksei for sig!
Check it Out!!!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 7:02am | Report
Idk, just the idea of super champ control intrigued me. Lots of hard CC makes for easy pickings, i would think. And if u wanted lots of AOE why not grab Ziggs?
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:55pm | Report
its better to go for more than one concept otherwise you will lack in damage or health or cc etc...
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:55pm | Report
its better to go for more than one concept otherwise you will lack in damage or health or cc etc...
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
Zeedr
<Member>
Zeedr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:58pm | Report
Diversity is the base of a good team, in a War they all have the same stuff and attack always the same way? don't think so. I think 3 Silence and 2 hard stuns will be just Combo Breaker, but not all the same thing.
esportarenas
<Member>
esportarenas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 6:09pm | Report
I agree with Zeedr, diversity is definitely key. Certain roles plays certain parts. It doesn't have to be every character having a CC. Separation of labor applies for this game as well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide