The new artwork is waaaaay better. Not amazing or anything, but it looks pretty good.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Well.. She looked pretty dumb in the first one. Her pose looked.. like she was riding an invisible bike, ahue >:3
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>