Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NEW TO MOBAFIRE!!!

Creator: Fizzle Fish October 22, 2013 4:16am
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 8:15pm | Report
Welcome to Mobafire
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 9:34pm | Report
Welcome,

as others already said, don't jump into Rankeds right away. It will most likely place you in Bronze. I made 4 friends start playing this game. They all felt super confident that they can carry in Rankeds and all ended in Bronze.
One of them was even Bronze V... and you definitely do not want that :D

So I'd stick to the comments in this thread ^^
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 6:45am | Report
Welcome to mobafire, feel free to jump in to ranked but beware of the ragers that will come since you don't know **** about the game, my best advice is to recognise the fact that you suck and always try to learn from your mistakes.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Fizzle Fish
<Member>
Fizzle Fish's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 4:02am | Report
400 games seems like and awfully lot to me. i can plain every role pretty well w/ multiple champions in each role. i mainly play fizz mid. i almost have a standard ad and ap rune page built with all tier 3. i feel like ive learned the game faster than an average "noob" because a friend of mine that got me into it has been playing for about three years and has been teaching me things along the way. is fizz a good pick for ranked? or is he easily countered?
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 4:05am | Report
Fizz is a strong pick at lower elos, because he can keep people out of lane and his ganks/escapes are insane and most people at that rank don't know how to deal with it.
Sig by jhoijhoi
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 4:09am | Report
i can plain every role pretty well w/ multiple champions in each role.

Although I'm not saying you're wrong, it's important to realise that doing well in a certain role or with a certain champ doesn't really mean anything unless your opponent is a good player. Most pre-30 players (aka the type of players you should be facing regularly) are not.

Anyway, good luck if you do decide to go for it and welcome to the site :)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Fizzle Fish
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 4:11am | Report
yeah....i can dominate a normal game very easily with him...sometimes i feel like its unfair. he is slipery as hell and can escape almost any situation. my best game so far was 32/3/5. off topic- i hear season three is ending soon. does that mean that your rank gets reset and everyone starts over? how long are the seasons and what is the exact date this one ends. thanks for making me feel welcome guys!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 4:17am | Report
I just got to play a game with one of my heroes and I did awful lol :P he's in Diamond and I thought I was good enough to be higher then bronze 1, but after playing with him and him telling me what I needed to work on really showed me I need a couple hundred more games before hoping back into ranked.

I currently have over 200 games on my main account, and over a 100 on another that I get on when I don't want to play with some of my friends who are always on. There's a lot you learn after you hit level 30. :P
sig by jhoijhoi
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 4:21am | Report
The season is indeed ending soon.
The exact date? - Dunno, 2 lazy to look that up right now xD:

About the reset: It is not a hard-reset, so don't rush into rankeds and think you can try again next season!

Also, I do not want to be offensive, but as I said, I made 4 other friends of mine playing LoL.
The were all confident and they all got placed into Bronze.

Being Unranked is way better than Bronze-Low Silver, you do not want to end there!
Fizzle Fish
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 4:58am | Report
no man no offensive taken. thats what im here for advice lol. im just really frustrated w normals.. theres always that one kid that autolocks...doesnt cooperate. trash talks the whole game etc...i guess im just looking for a more competetive scene. ill try to play draft mode and see how that is.

if you get placed in bronze how hard is it to move the the next rank? is it really that tedious?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide