Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1170 of 1800
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 12:30am | Report

This game is legitimately making me depressed... I've lost the will to do anything...

Yep, same here. I haven't done 1 solo queue in weeks. Yesterday I was like: "Hey, let's do a solo queue again for the good ol' times."

Me: Mid
Person A: MIDMIDMID *instalocks*
Person B: Top
Person C: Jungle
Me: Fine, I go adc then
Person D: adc
Person C: No wait, I am a **** and I am premade with person D, so I go botlane with him instead. Go **** yourself Meiyjhe.
Me: *leaves*
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 1:46am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Yep, same here. I haven't done 1 solo queue in weeks. Yesterday I was like: "Hey, let's do a solo queue again for the good ol' times."

Me: Mid
Person A: MIDMIDMID *instalocks*
Person B: Top
Person C: Jungle
Me: Fine, I go adc then
Person D: adc
Person C: No wait, I am a **** and I am premade with person D, so I go botlane with him instead. Go **** yourself Meiyjhe.
Me: *leaves*

A good player would fill for the newbs :) You just didnt have the attitude to play ranked that day imho. So you quit when facing a challenge :) Always be ready for filling or dont play ranked. Says the allmighty silver IV :D :D :D :D :D :D

But that is partialy true eventheless those instalockers/caller players are ********
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Grurin
<Member>
Grurin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 2:17am | Report
Bronze IV speaking.
Yesterday I met a perfect player. He wanted to be adc and took Varus. I was supp on Malph.

First he went AFK for couple minutes. 4 maybe 5. I was alone in bot vs. Draven+Annie. I lost first turret, but Draven was so bad that I got a kill on him+he killed himself once under the turret(+burned flash trying to escape too):)

Then Varus returned. And he went straight to the top lane. Said he's not afk, just has lag. Our Shyvana was winning the top lane at the time. Varus was just wandering around, attacking randomly minions around Shyvana. I didn't pay much attention to him, I was loosing my second tower 1vs2 still. Then I peeked at the minimap and saw Varus in the enemy jungle... on his own. He wasn't even chasing a kill, he just stood by one of the camps. From that point I knew the game is 4vs5 and I gave up even checking where he is. He was wandering through the jungles mostly.

With some luck and really good teammates we won the match. Varus kept shouting 'noob team' after each team fight, I remember that he even shouted something like '***! help the bot!' when he was still somewhere around the top lane. He went into bot lane ONCE, lane was pushed a bit and farmed by someone else. He ended something like 1/12/6 and I still don't understand how could he get the kill. Ok, to be fair he stunned someone in team fight or two with his ulti. Which surprised the heck out of me, because most of the time he was just standing out of reach not even poking:) I hope he was just troll... but can't help myself wondering how he could get to 30... Wonders of the bronze league:)

I'm really a ****py player, I have slow reflexes and can't learn to pay attention to minimap, cs properly or other basic things - after over a year of lol playing. But players like this Varus still amaze me.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 1:00pm | Report
Hate to play lanes.
Think I'm just gonna start dodging when someone else picks jungler.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 1:05pm | Report
just douq everytime and make sure you are the captain(=the guy who can invite and stuff). you will always get first pick if i understood the patch notes correctly.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 1:46pm | Report
Win 2 games, think u'll do fine, get 3 trolls and intentional feeders in a row. Lost 3 games, now got less LP than what I started with.
Elo hell doesn't exist they say.....
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 1:51pm | Report

just douq everytime and make sure you are the captain(=the guy who can invite and stuff). you will always get first pick if i understood the patch notes correctly.

i think it said a completely different thing. its just a random chance that is the same for everyone(20%)to get the first pick
"What time is it? IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!"

Special thanks to Vapora Dark!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 2:04pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

Win 2 games, think u'll do fine, get 3 trolls and intentional feeders in a row. Lost 3 games, now got less LP than what I started with.
Elo hell doesn't exist they say.....

So Gold and Platinum are part of Elo hell too?
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 2:08pm | Report

So Gold and Platinum are part of Elo hell too?

^
"Yeah, I want you to be proud. I want you to be proud of me!"
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2014 3:19pm | Report
Some girl I met a few months ago and never spoke to since randomly added me on FB earlier and started flirting with me and asking if I'm going to this festival this weekend. I told her I wasn't sure if I was going, and I just realized that means that if I do go, which I was considering doing anyway, it's going to seem like I'm going because I'm into her when I'm not.

thanks rito

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide