Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1280 of 1800
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 2:49am | Report
Kazega wrote:
yeah right to the point where I tower dive and give up my lead. but here is why I'm having a hard time with this.

My thoughts don't just stop...

Nothing is gonna shake you off that mood dude. If it helps you any bit, you're on the right track. Some learn to be prepared, some don't give a shjt anymore, me, I learn that sometimes there's no lesson behind it all, and darkness is what makes light so desirable.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:43am | Report
Kazega wrote:

but the thing is I feel like I should be at the next tier of play. I'm winnig lane consistently despite my constant losing becasue i'm not winning enough to carry. I'm winning enough to win. and then some dumbass gets caught and they snowball that into two towers becasue its 5v4, our jungler is getting red. and top as to clear his lane with a healthy tower guarding it.

Remember to humble yourself from time to time. Remember that even if you did not make a game losing decision that game (like getting caught out), there is probably something you could have done differently to prevent your teammates from getting caught.

For instance, if someone in my division is not grouped late game, or something like that, I will ask the person to come group, or ping my grouped teammates back and type something like, "4v5"
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 10:44am | Report
Ganking isn't impossible at Level 3. You don't need your half build before ganking. But if you'll ignore me, then don't rage at me because I couldn't defend my tower as Akali against Annie and Ziggs.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 12:42pm | Report
I've just noticed that in Plat 50% of the games I play there was at least one AFK/DC'd player in one of the teams. So much for the Platinum Elo Dreamland Extreme.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

The Pink Poro
<Member>
The Pink Poro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 5:42pm | Report
I overtook the wonderful Lugignaf for the #1 Maokai guide on the site, and made it to #4 on the all time highest rated guides on Mobafire.

I found a small error in my guide and updated it, literally right after I hit publish my guide disappears from the list, and isn't even on the first page of "top rated" from the "more guides" page. And this is even with another upvote, adding to the perfect score on the guide. >v<

<3 HAPPY GANKING <3

credit for the signature goes to Emikadon!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 5:49pm | Report
I overtook the wonderful Lugignaf for the #1 Maokai guide on the site, and made it to #4 on the all time highest rated guides on Mobafire.

I found a small error in my guide and updated it, literally right after I hit publish my guide disappears from the list, and isn't even on the first page of "top rated" from the "more guides" page. And this is even with another upvote, adding to the perfect score on the guide. >v<

You're riding a thin line between ban and not banned. >:[

jkthough
True love is found only in yourself.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 6:15pm | Report
oh god oh god oh god oh god

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 6:50pm | Report
False alarm, Wukong was mid.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 6:50pm | Report
this is bad...
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:00pm | Report
kazega were around the same elo now and i can tell you, just because youre smart enough to know how to play against an akali doesnt mean the other people are

and hey some games are losses and you just have to accept that no matter what you do you cant control what the other player does and you can never save the other players from their mistakes
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide