Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1281 of 1800
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:01pm | Report
False alarm, Wukong was mid.

Lal.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:18pm | Report
Dill.

The bad isn't coming from the game. This whole thing where I'm..... 7-18 out of the last 25 games is a ****ing symptom. I know people are dumb sometimes. I shouldn't be surprised by what people do in the game but at the same time...

I don't ****ing know. This is bad because I can't find any right answer. This is bad because I am collapsing again like I did before I lost my job. This is ****ing bad because am putting way to much value of what I think of myself into a ****ing game and I can't stop.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:21pm | Report
If the game is stressing you, quit. I've done it a bunch of times. Ranked isn't worth jeopardizing your mental health.

Take it from someone who goes through the same stuff.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:33pm | Report
Kazega wrote:
Dill.

The bad isn't coming from the game. This whole thing where I'm..... 7-18 out of the last 25 games is a ****ing symptom. I know people are dumb sometimes. I shouldn't be surprised by what people do in the game but at the same time...

I don't ****ing know. This is bad because I can't find any right answer. This is bad because I am collapsing again like I did before I lost my job. This is ****ing bad because am putting way to much value of what I think of myself into a ****ing game and I can't stop.

Just relax and stop dreaming of the perfect ELO heaven. If you want a victorious skin that bad, try to get a team to Gold. You'll never reach a place where no one feeds and everyone is amazing, there'll always be some balanced games as well as stomps. I've played Plat for the last months and I've seen A LOT of dc's (even without Vapora on my team), feeders, people making dumb picks/plays. You see less idiocy in some departments, but that's all. And there's still people who will risk using drophacks in order to avoid losing elo now and then, when it's important (series/not dropping division/tier)
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:51pm | Report
It's never been about the perfect ELO for me. My rap has always been that I'm not good enough. except this time it is coming out with a nice batch of "NEW! NO RIGHT ANSWER!"... Either way, quitting isn't a good answer. but playing isn't a better answer either. If i don't try I'll never know. If I don't make it after trying so hard then what? If I take a break am I throwing away games I'll win? Which is worse? I can't make a decision because there is no right answer.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 7:53pm | Report
Then just play each day until you lose 2 consecutively and then do something else. Or find a reliable duoQ player, someone you trust and that if they lose their lane you won't rage upon. I have one of those <3
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:04pm | Report
We could go all day and all night and probably clear through the next year talking this over, but here is teh main theme of my despair for this go around

I CAN'T SEE THE RIGHT ANSWERS

That's my thought process right ****ing now. Should I Duo Q? Well then the guy will carry me and I won't increase my skills enough to get out of Silver when we stop. Or maybe instead I can do everythign right and still lose because. the problem is the random other 3. Should I take a break? I've already covered this.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:11pm | Report
These are your solutions;

1. The "I wanna be better" route;
Get LolReplay, or whatever. Watch professionals playing your favorite champions. Zone in on what they do to win lane, make plays and win the game. Every little bit you can emulate off them, just write it down and study it. Next, replay your games and point out to yourself from a 3rd person perspective what you are doing wrong. Any misplays, missed CS or opportunities, etc. Build upon fixing your mistakes and adding new techniques you learn from watching pros.

OR

2. The "This game isn't worth the stress" route;
It seems like this is genuinely bothering you as it has for me recently. If the game is legit stressing you out, then simply play something else for awhile. Serious. A game is supposed to be fun. if you aren't having fun, then stop. Elo is not worth mental strain.

For reference: I am currently on the 1. route and spamming only Jayce, learning more and more about him by emulating the Korean player VTG Kyle. Since starting this, I myself have gone from Gold v to gold 3 and am working my way up to plat, albeit slowly.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:16pm | Report
WHy would the guy carry you? I meant duoq with someone who's around your skill level and elo, not asking for a douchebag to try and stomp the road for you, I assumed you're manly and just wanna reduce the odds of having a dc/troll on your side.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 8:29pm | Report
I don't get trolls and DCs are minimal except when we are already winning and someone has to throw. Someone always has to throw. SOme one will always make the game making decision to face check Baron when they are doing it becasue we all know its happening and we need to get teh timer or some ****.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide