Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1279 of 1800
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 7:03pm | Report
Stop playing to win, play to improve.

This helped me out so much when I escaped bronze this season, I set a goal for myself to be a better player. I also treat every ranked game like its normals, that way I think the game isn't even worth anything
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Even rage can't stop you from wanting a signature. Go check out Natuhlee's Sig Shop for a great signature.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 7:09pm | Report

Someone's been taking my advice.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 7:10pm | Report
Yes, though multiple people have been cementing that into my brain.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 7:33pm | Report
I know...

but the thing is I feel like I should be at the next tier of play. I'm winnig lane consistently despite my constant losing becasue i'm not winning enough to carry. I'm winning enough to win. and then some dumbass gets caught and they snowball that into two towers becasue its 5v4, our jungler is getting red. and top as to clear his lane with a healthy tower guarding it.

I'm just tired of working hard at the game [life] and having nothing to show for it.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 7:44pm | Report
Kazega wrote:
I know...

but the thing is I feel like I should be at the next tier of play. I'm winnig lane consistently despite my constant losing becasue i'm not winning enough to carry. I'm winning enough to win. and then some dumbass gets caught and they snowball that into two towers becasue its 5v4, our jungler is getting red. and top as to clear his lane with a healthy tower guarding it.

I'm just tired of working hard at the game [life] and having nothing to show for it.

Honestly? I've made accounts that purposely dropped to bronze just to see how hard it was. In 1 week, I was already in gold. Trust me, you've got things to improve on, cause bronze games are easy peasy to solo carry. Just do what everyone else does and play a simple, no-brain, low-elo stomping hyper carry (like Akali)
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 8:14pm | Report
I'm not that low. and Akali shouldn't work at my level anyway...

I'm just tired of it all. I don't get any thing despite how much work I put in. I win a lane but some player on ADC is out in the middle of the map farming creeps and dies. The Support isn't build Locket or and defense and running a mage get up with Frost queens claim and an unused sightstone. Top lane decides to go full AD despite being a bruiser. No matter where I go in teh game someone else fails and I'm sitting there wondering how could a person not know something so simple
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 8:23pm | Report
If you can consistently win lane but you're not winning hard enough, then you need to be more aggressive so you can carry harder.

Basically MOBAFire.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 8:34pm | Report
yeah right to the point where I tower dive and give up my lead. but here is why I'm having a hard time with this.

My thoughts don't just stop. It takes way too much effort for me to just stop the wheels in my head for turning. Even now pretty much a full hour after the last disappointment of a match I can't stop thinking about it. I keep running through the "What if"s the "should have"s that "why was he there"s. me wheels are turning and I keep coming up blank. It's like this not just for the game but for every thing that happens in my life. When I was in the Military and thrown away this happened on and on and on because of a mistake I made so I ran through the scenario over and over over and over trying to find the right answer but I couldn't find that answer. There wasn't any right answer. and its the same thing here. Its the same ****ing thing here. There is no right answer. Do I split Top and hope they can hold out while I go for a tower? I can't becasue the team needs a their tank and we'll lose a tower and i won't be able to get theirs. but if I go and tank the damage the ADC will get dived anyway and I'll die for nothing. we'll lose a tower anyway. because there is no right ****ing answer
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Kazega wrote:
Akali shouldn't work at my level anyway...

but that doesn't mean it won't.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2014 2:07am | Report
What's the ****ing problem? Yes, you may won the lane, and killed me a few times but you haven't got a tower. Why do you rage because you weren't able to kill me because I'm staying back and farm? Just because I gave you a few kills doesn't mean it's Christmases. I'll hug my tower, but that doesn't make me a noob, so stfu your fat ***.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide