Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1518 of 1800
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2015 7:43am | Report
i thought that was my pc's fault that it was loading so slow lol
"Sure."
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2015 10:47am | Report
Did anyone watch LGD vs EDG today? **** my pants when LGD went 3:0. Also, why did Vici and nearly Qiao Gu get reverse sweeped by IG?

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2015 2:35pm | Report
I am not saying LGD is not a good team because they are but there is a good reason why EDG gave it to them :)

btw I got bored watching NA LCS today and played AD Soraka top against Hecarim and had the most fun in a long time :D

btw 2., I am not really into this pro scene thing so I don't know who makes the call which champion has to be played by XY but if it is the coach then I do hope UoL can get rid of Sheepy. But if it is the player then they have to show the door to Vardags like tomorrow.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2015 3:03pm | Report
I burned my hand twice while fixing my headset. ;-;

But on the upside, it's fixed now.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2015 4:42pm | Report
No, according to all of you, I'm not needed. I'm just there, so I'm not needed and I'm just, "there" then my team should have no problem winning a 4v5. Apparently I have no impact on the game, so clearly I don't need to play. I have nothing to prove to anyone on MobaFire. I mean, if they want to recreate that game without an ADC to try and prove a point. They can, but chances are that they'll lose, and they'll lose terribly because I wasn't there to carry them.

It's pretty lame trying to win SR match with no ADC, but even so if your adc don't throw away your lives if you really want to win a game. 4 vs 5 is still possible to win depending on who does what from now on..

BBG if you main ADC always try to reduce you deaths each match, because frankly they have no mobility lol. If you went 2-20-2 & won that game still, you would be classify as a feeder who doesn't understand the class marksmen. The only way for you to win that way was if someone was carrying on your team possibly picking the enemies that jump you so easily.... but they again you play too aggressively.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2015 10:48pm | Report
Blian wrote:
I am not saying LGD is not a good team because they are but there is a good reason why EDG gave it to them :)

btw I got bored watching NA LCS today and played AD Soraka top against Hecarim and had the most fun in a long time :D

btw 2., I am not really into this pro scene thing so I don't know who makes the call which champion has to be played by XY but if it is the coach then I do hope UoL can get rid of Sheepy. But if it is the player then they have to show the door to Vardags like tomorrow.

LGD isn't a good team. They're easily one of the best in the world, and EDG simply got outplayed. Why would any team want to throw away their chance at the 1st seed?

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2015 6:09am | Report
Well, it is a little bit weird that 30 seconds after the game where I was flaming hard somebody because of initially feeding (got drafted with him/her 3rd time in a row where he was first pick and went either Kalista jungle, mid or top) my account is suspended. Furthermore I can clearly remember the most harsh thing I told the summoner was: "You ******ed c unt go back and keep planting trees in Farmville, that is your level not PvP games".

I think that's it folks. I'm done with this game for a while. If Riot want to give right to those people who enjoy screwing up games and don't even bother about winning the game then fine just do it. If anybody feels somebody is getting toxic just mute it nothing gonna happen. But if somebody do nothing in every game but initially feeding (I even checked his profile now and 11 games out of 11 lost with Kalista where the score was something 1/20 in every game) those can live their life happily and keep on screwing up other games. Seems like people who have been playing for years, spent a good amount of money on RP, went to see games in Live, etc. are not that important anymore.

I know some of you will strongly disagree with me and think why it bugged me out and why I didn't just carry the game myself, and so on and so on.

See you all in S6 and go OuL!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2015 7:41am | Report
*UoL
I literally told someone to go have sex with a dog and I don't think I'm going to get banned for it #OCELyfe
It was pretty ****ty of me like I legitimately felt bad because the enemy jungle was playing Shaco (bless him) and they were Eve and Shaco got about 3 kills on them by counterjungling and it's really not my forte, and the enemy Shaco was like 75% of their kills at the end. But I didn't hurt anyboies feelings pparently so it's K.

Also if someone does that to me I dodge. Or at least I don't reenter the queue immediately after the game, I give it 10 minutes.

Basically MOBAFire.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2015 7:46am | Report
Blian wrote:
I can clearly remember the most harsh thing I told the summoner was: "You ******ed c unt go back and keep planting trees in Farmville, that is your level not PvP games".
You know, the punishment for being bad is losing LP, but actually being a d*ck about someone playing badly does deserve the ban. You could have just dodged if it was the "third time" and you still saw him pick that same kalista top/mid/jg, the LP loss for dodging is low and it doesn't affect your MMR, iirc. You could eventually face that same guy/girl in the other team for a free win, but the matchmaking is random, so yeah, 4/9 of being in your team, 5/9 of being in the other.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2015 8:02am | Report
Ekki wrote:
You know, the punishment for being bad is losing LP, but actually being a d*ck about someone playing badly does deserve the ban. You could have just dodged if it was the "third time" and you still saw him pick that same kalista top/mid/jg, the LP loss for dodging is low and it doesn't affect your MMR, iirc. You could eventually face that same guy/girl in the other team for a free win, but the matchmaking is random, so yeah, 4/9 of being in your team, 5/9 of being in the other.

You didn't get the point. I agree on the dodge as that counts only -3 LP if I'm right but you can't really dodge in promos.

And there is a huuuge difference between being bad and only playing to troll (as I mentioned I checked his profile after the game and he did the same thing in the previous 11 games).

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide