Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 337 of 1800
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 9:20am | Report
Olaf with full tank runes and 9/21/0 for masteries....I POOPED ON MY LANE EARLY GAME

Shut down the enemy Tryn while I was at it...BUT NOOOOO all my hard work and the enemy was still able to beat us...

I went Ninja Tabi-Triforce-Randuins-Warmogs but we were too aggressive and rather than push like we should have. Bah...As well I hate the change to Olaf's ulti....
Sutherland
<Member>
Sutherland's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 9:45am | Report

Olaf with full tank runes and 9/21/0 for masteries....I POOPED ON MY LANE EARLY GAME

Shut down the enemy Tryn while I was at it...BUT NOOOOO all my hard work and the enemy was still able to beat us...

I went Ninja Tabi-Triforce-Randuins-Warmogs but we were too aggressive and rather than push like we should have. Bah...As well I hate the change to Olaf's ulti....

I tend to just make sure I win my lane and do well in the mid game, then I can't be blamed for the team losing. At least you know it wasn't your fault.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the Textless Sig.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 9:59am | Report
I could have warded better...I could have warded period.

I played somewhat reckless but it netted us A LOT of team fight wins. We just never took a second to breathe and farm past the ~20 minute mark, it was GO GO GO GO GO.

So their Tryn had time to farm and become nigh unstoppable. I still could fight him of course once I had Randuins+Warmogs, but it was OT Olaf(me)+MainTank Garen+AP TF+Karthus+Graves versus Tryn+Karma+Mordekaiser+AP TF+ I can't remember.

Garen was durable as ****, I was somewhat durable (their AP wasn't hitting hard so I forwent additional MR) and could dominate their squishy champs..But Karthas+Graves+AP TF (who built a hextech btw...IDK as to why he thought it would work) they were squishy and Garen and myself didn't have enough between us to force their team to foucs us. So late game Tryn just ran around pooping on our squishy champs and Garen and myself were left wondering how we could be 15 kills ahead (he had to solo top and didnt feed AT ALL...Actually got kills) and still be losing :/ Ohhh well, still had a lot of fun, it was our game if we had paced ourselves more. Win some lose some ^_^
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 12:45pm | Report
Well, I just lost a lane as Caitlyn vs another Caitlyn who was ****ing terrible but won because she had 30 ping while I had 200-300.

Pingtest says I should be getting 24ms...I have no idea why this is happening or what I can do about it. I guess I can't play LoL anymore.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 12:57pm | Report
decrease your graphics setting perhaps?

I doubt that will resolve your ping...BUT if the issue isn't in your ping then it might be with your frame rate?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 1:07pm | Report
My framerate is a stable 60 FPS with graphics all at max except for shadows (because idc about shadows).

It's something to do with my internet provider and/or Riot, but I have no idea what I can do about it or who to contact. Everything else seems to work fine most of the time.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 1:19pm | Report
QQ:

- I play solo ranked, before champion picks I tell I can play ad carry, ap carry or support.
- First one takes Leblanc, second one takes Kog'Maw and third one takes Sona.
- I am up fourth, play only ranged champs so basically my choice is between Swain and Vlad. I pick Swain, end up 0/5/1 vs Irelia (who is OP as ****, she kills me in 3 hits at level 2, and tanks the turret for a minute at level 6).

AND MY TEAM DOES NOT EVEN FLAME ME! wtf is this world coming to...

Now my ELO went down by 48 ._.

If this story doesn't make me QQ at least 4 times, I don't know anymore...

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 1:48pm | Report
FUS ROH DA!

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 1:49pm | Report
^maybe we should Q together and hope it decreases our chances of having to QQ.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 1:54pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Well, I just lost a lane as Caitlyn vs another Caitlyn who was ****ing terrible but won because she had 30 ping while I had 200-300.

Pingtest says I should be getting 24ms...I have no idea why this is happening or what I can do about it. I guess I can't play LoL anymore.

Where did you pingtest to?

There are EUW servers in New York City if you didn't know.
Tri lane for life.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide