Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 443 of 1800
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 9:09am | Report

Playing the jungler can be complicated especially if your team is unreliable. Pushing too hard, not helping with warding, not calling MIAs, not coming to assist you if you meet up with the enemy jungler IN your own jungle. Lots of issues, I was jungling Tryn awhile back and 2 elitest *******s were complaining that I wasn't ganking. Even after our mid Dcd and I had to hold the lane...They just wouldnt shut the **** up. Which is why I always hope I can find a way to punch people through my monitor. I have heavy hands and hard knuckles; elitest dbags who non stop push their lane and blame me for not ganking need to realize the person on the other end of the computer isn't some skinny *** kid. I'm a grown *** man and I won't hesitate to knock a ***********er out.

QQ Working

But then, that's why I like it.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 9:19am | Report
I like jungling too, I just wish people would take a second and realize "oh hey I'm auto attacking their turret because I've pushed my lane...I guess the jungler can't gank for us right now can he/she?" and then acknowldge that then STOP blamming the jungler because their lane didn't get a gank.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 9:22am | Report

I like jungling too, I just wish people would take a second and realize "oh hey I'm auto attacking their turret because I've pushed my lane...I guess the jungler can't gank for us right now can he/she?" and then acknowldge that then STOP blamming the jungler because their lane didn't get a gank.

I agree...

I remember yesterday, a Sona moaned at me for Noc ganking bot 3 times and me not ganking once, despite the fact top was losing HARD, and I HAD to gank it, bot was permanently pushed, was on the hardest side to gank without the tri brush, and they weren't even losing the lane hard compared to top - even after the ganks.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 9:23am | Report
I hate jungling, it's boring, you get no gold or exp, and everyone blames you for everything.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 9:24am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I hate jungling, it's boring, you get no gold or exp, and everyone blames you for everything.

I guess it does help my temper is practically infinite when playing games. I don't think I've ever raged at LoL. I don't desire to truly carry games either, it's cool and that, but I'm not bothered as long as the job is done.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 9:26am | Report
I don't rage, I just feel miserable. :P
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 9:33am | Report
There needs to be another buff to jungling,

the way I see it Riot has inadvertently made games take longer when their intentions (as they've mentioned many times) is to make games a tad shorter.

-Nerf to gold/exp in jungle

-Nerf to EXP gain for AD carries (and AP depending on masteries)

-Nerf to gold for champ kills/assists

Overall nerf to making/helping champions hit their mid/late game potential faster. You need levels to skill abilities, you need items to boost ability damage/defense/utility, you need gold to buy those items....If the jungler can't get farm because he is constantly needing to gank lanes (and not being successful at it because the enemy laner is getting fed) then he/she can't buy items. No items means less usefulness. Less usefulness COMPLETELY makes it a 4v5...

On the other hand, being a successful jungler still isn't as good as it was. Jungling itself isn't difficult, but knowing when to gank or if the gank is worth it IS difficult. Multiply that by teammates ASSUMING that you can come out and gank when they've pushed their lane and ou've got a ****ton of fail on its way.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 2:13pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Why can I only win when I play with Toshabi's level 12 smurf?

Like really.

Volibear gets armour and my Q doesn't even touch him, then every time I Q he uses his gay **** OP movespeed, catches me even though I have boots and he doesn't, and does 4x+ more damage than I did to him.

What am I doing wrong?

Why can't I just be good?

WHY DO I EVEN PLAY THIS ****ING GAME?

Every single game I fail more and more...

I know so much about LoL and I still play like ****.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 2:28pm | Report
*checks my recent match history seeing 7 out of 10 games were wins*

Yesterday was the first day in A LONNGGGG ***SS TIMEEEEE that I solo qued normals.

Then my friends started getting on so we had fun and I had to log around 8:00 PM because my brother got home and wanted to be on.

We proceeded to win, and I was pleased....

Am I the only one who comprehends the intensely fun nature of playing arranged 5s with friends? Are we doing ranked? Nope, because we don't need the added pressure, could we? Maybe if my friends didn't make picks like Ashe/Morde...Nothing against those champs I had fun playing them awhile back, but I've found my home with APs and SOMETIMES jungler. And I see those champs as "currently lack luster" not that they can't be amazing, but there are better picks.

ANYWHOO QQ still working I wanna go home and LoL out with my balls out SOO BAD.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 2:33pm | Report
It's not fun when every time you play your opponents **** all over you in lane.

I don't even enjoy playing anymore, it's actually more fun just to watch streams. Playing just means failing more.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide