Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 455 of 1800
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:07am | Report
Wait, you're saying you do want to play, Luther?

Yup Amanda, I only support when playing with friends. Either I support one of them, or I support a random if my jungler, mid and top are all friends of mine who won't lose their lane for no reason and can help out in case the AD carry happens to miss a brain.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:10am | Report
I refuse to support a random...I'd rather play Sivir and lane with a not support than try to support a random person. Support and Carry requires playing together and knowing each others' style to work well.

Lately I just mid with AP Sona and carry A LOT...as it turns out AP Sona is a good counter to a lot of AP carries...who knew?
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:10am | Report
I'll play with you if you wanna carry an average 400 ping player!

^ ^

Winter has had the glory :)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:13am | Report

I refuse to support a random...I'd rather play Sivir and lane with a not support than try to support a random person.

I think I hate random supports more than random AD carries. If I'm the AD Carry and my support doesn't know what to do, I'm screwed.
Even if my AD Carry is bad at decision making, he will at least deal good damage, the rest of my team will have to make up for his derps.

I also tend to use Alistar or Janna when playing with randoms since they're so strong defensively, it helps.
I remember supporting an absolutely brainless Ezreal (kept getting snared by enemy Lux and then harassed by their Yorick - interesting bot lane, I know) and saving him so many times that the enemies eventually QQ'd via all chat saying: this Ezreal sucks but Janna carries him hard!

:P

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:15am | Report
As I said...I'd rather end up running Sivir-Poppy lane than trying to support Poppy...though at times I've done support Ashe with randoms who didn't want to play a ranged champion.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:20am | Report
ITS WHY GUYS YOU PLAY THE NICHE SUPPORTS YEAHHHHH

YORICK + NUNU + ASHE

OR ALISTAIRS.

I LOVE ALISTAIRS ;DDDDDD

Being able to choose when to initiate is a wonderful thing.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:21am | Report
support Nasus is pretty fun too...takes some getting used to though.
Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:22am | Report

I refuse to support a random...I'd rather play Sivir and lane with a not support than try to support a random person. Support and Carry requires playing together and knowing each others' style to work well.

Lately I just mid with AP Sona and carry A LOT...as it turns out AP Sona is a good counter to a lot of AP carries...who knew?

Ok, now **** everyone, i'm so doing this too.

Just gave my... 10th loss on ranked imo, playing Sona. Thing is I didn't do a single thing wrong, from the warding to the ults when the carry came back to me after overextending with three people following him. Seriously, at some point I just want to scream "screw you" and play AD carry Sona, sure i'll do better than these nobrainers.

God, I hate elo hell so damn much. Had almost forgotten why I don't do soloQ ranked anymore.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:25am | Report
haha

I don't solo queue period anymore.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 8:29am | Report
did arranged 5s last night ranked....*sighs* we lost both times. We need to practice, cuz I don't want my *** handed to me by a team that just PLAYS smarter than my team even if we out pick them. Not saying I didn't screw up, but **** all if I didn't try hard.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide