Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 460 of 1800
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:38pm | Report
I know you were

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:42pm | Report
Cause AD Sona isn't exactly "Hard Carry" material.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:42pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Why the hell are people not playing it then? First time I've ever seen it.

Sona/Janna? It's a kill-less lane with no carry on their team getting farmed to get big for late-game. They're not going to lose early, but I'd be hesitant to say they'll win late. As long as you don't get too aggressive and just play smart they're not really going to be able to kill you either, though. It's sort of a no one wins lane, unless your team ****s up and feeds them kills.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:44pm | Report
I don't know, there must be some really obvious mistake that I keep making in every lane. I just genuinly can't see what it is.

I'm literally so desperate at this point that I'm playing against beginner AI to get the first win bonus. And the people down here are scarily bad...like I got an Urgot who built Archangels staff as his only item and fed the bots without getting any kills.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:49pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

He wasn't that bad. Granted he didn't really land any grabs, but he didn't run right into them and die either and he got us a double kill with a tower grab at one point.

Just tired of every game being a boring stomp for the enemy. Like I can't remember the last time my lane won, or the last time my team was actually fighting on the enemy side of the map instead of desperately trying to defend our own. It's just boring to play and I don't know why it keeps happening.

Plus, it feels like it's pretty dishonest for me to have a featured Caitlyn guide when I actually haven't won a single lane on her since I published it. I mean, if you can't win a lane on Caitlyn then what's the point in picking her?

He really sucked from what I saw of him.

Also, note that last fight at the tower. If he'd have R'd the group, GP wouldn't have ressed and we could've aced them easily.

I'll tell you what. Next time we play, I will play ANYTHING you want in your lane (given I own the champ) bot. We will win TOGETHER!

That time they out cs'd you due to you not playing in a while (which happens if you don't play for a bit) and Blitz sucked.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:51pm | Report
My CS was almost perfect actually, at least better than my usual standards. Then she got Phage and Sheen and started to zone us back to tower and it was over.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:54pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

My CS was almost perfect actually, at least better than my usual standards. Then she got Phage and Sheen and started to zone us back to tower.

Your usual standards are low because you play so little, then.

I remember Blitz saying she had 40 more cs than you when you died at one point.

Don't be so down on yourself all the time. If you always pass things off as being "I SO BAD" all the time. If you do that you'll never improve. Mental state is the key to winning most games. Fact.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 1:59pm | Report
Just run a string of games as Ashe. I say this because if you're going to lose, you should do so on one of the hardest AD carries to win with, so it's easier when you switch back to Cait.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 2:00pm | Report
Same thing happens no matter what role/champion I play.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 2:18pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Same thing happens no matter what role/champion I play.

This is the negativity I mean.

GET RID OF IT! NOBODY is innately bad. EVERYBODY has bad games/streaks of bad games.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide