Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 465 of 1800
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:23pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

No worries, ever since the front page rework it's not a big deal now that it's not the first thing people see. :P

True.
Tri lane for life.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:26pm | Report
Where do we report Plagarism for guides?

I thought it was just a video, but i read the guide it's based of, and it's copy paste.
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:33pm | Report
Report button.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:34pm | Report
Right at the top beneath the guide name and where you upvote/downvote.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:39pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Report button.

Yeah, i kind of felt ******ed when i saw that button -_-.
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:56pm | Report
lol, lots of people don't know it's there, unfortunately :P

Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 1:27am | Report
Riot. Seriously ?

Last night I log on to play a little bit, hoping that I'll be able to go mid even though it's free Cassio / Galio / Ryze week. I get on a game, and what do I see ? New champ ? New AP mid ? Seriously ?

Not that I don't like AP mid champs ( hell, mid's my favorite lane ) but for the last months we've had one bot carry ( Graves ), two top/junglers ( Volibear, Shyvana ), one tank/jungler ( Sejuani ) AND FOUR FREKING AP CHAMPS. I see 2 real issues with that trend :

1) God, I'm a mid player, I don't think I'm exaggerating by saying I'm very good at it, and I haven't played mid for, like... One month. So, ok, I prefer having a complete team than thinking about myself and locking on a mid, but 90% of the games I enter end up with someone instalocking THAT BRAND NEW CHAMPION BECAUSE HE'S NEW YOU KNOW and shouting at my face to take another lane. I know it's also about people's mentality and that Riot cannot do anything about it, but when they don't release a new AP champ they just make another of the new ones free, so now everybody plays mid.

2) Remember Viktor ? Well not everybody does. They release new champs fast enough for people to play them, enjoy ( or not ), then move on with another one and totally forget the first. I haven't seen a Viktor in weeks, and I don't think that's just because he's, you know, not really OP, even a bit weak. Hell, I haven't even seen a Fizz in weeks, and you can't say that one was weak. The only new AP champ that is still played is Ahri, because, you know, R. Riot releases champions so fast that people just can't learn to play every one of them and play them long enough, so people just take the most powered and easy-to-play one and keep it. I feel sorry for Viktor, like, really. Hell, that's even true for non-mid champs. Sejuani is free this week and last night was the first time I played with one since Tuesday.

I hope that it's just me and that I'm wrong but damn, I'm really tired of these new chars. AND GOD I WANT THAT ****ING MID LANE. QQ.
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 2:15am | Report
mjjjääääää

When Galio can't press R cause' of lags.
:(
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 5:19am | Report
When you're in a game, you die for the first time and notice that was the 19th death on your team.
Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 5:26am | Report
When your jungler keeps getting invaded, doesnt buy wards at all to have vision on his jungle and starts insulting the team after his 4th death because we don't come with him and we only come when he's getting ganked, and then leaves the game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide