Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 719 of 1800
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2012 5:21pm | Report
I can still QQ about normal games. They're frustrating too. And actually one time the other team chose to ban Alistar instead and I actually got to play him in draft mode lol. It was even weirder cuz it was last time he was on free week. I guess someone on their team was going to pick him or something but I was second pick and I got him first.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2012 5:39pm | Report
Lul :P
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2012 8:48pm | Report
I hate the fact that someone can simply say "you don't deserve to win" and throw an entire match and 12 elo to the garbage. Thanks taric, I was 18-6 because they finally realized I'm the target, and instead of helping people protect me you throw yourself and us into chaos, and suddenly I have shaco and nocturne raping my face with their go-in skills, ultimately throwing down the match that I was being able to carry.

****. You.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 4:15am | Report
****ing impossible to ****ing get over 1200 ****ing elo, ***hat to morgana loses mid with 49 cs to mordes 100+, first in champion picks complains about our jungeler picking twitch. To have him change to Amumu, which he never had ever ****ing played and we have a ****ing Singed in top lane-.- GOD I literally throw everything beside the kitchen sink, still I have to do it all my self tank and damage. Then get to hear QQ singed noob, cause I dont focus caitlyn or help when morgana goes ****ing *** food and get morde more feed.

And obviously, it was MID MID MID MID and then lose it to get Mordeexpress over farmed and then feed. Not to add of course or pro morgana says Amumu jungle its easy, got fb to give shaco his first kill by wraiths, then is under leveled and never ganked.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 7:02am | Report
Dainou wrote:

****ing impossible to ****ing get over 1200 ****ing elo, ***hat to morgana loses mid with 49 cs to mordes 100+, first in champion picks complains about our jungeler picking twitch. To have him change to Amumu, which he never had ever ****ing played and we have a ****ing Singed in top lane-.- GOD I literally throw everything beside the kitchen sink, still I have to do it all my self tank and damage. Then get to hear QQ singed noob, cause I dont focus caitlyn or help when morgana goes ****ing *** food and get morde more feed.

And obviously, it was MID MID MID MID and then lose it to get Mordeexpress over farmed and then feed. Not to add of course or pro morgana says Amumu jungle its easy, got fb to give shaco his first kill by wraiths, then is under leveled and never ganked.

He mad.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 7:47am | Report
AP Nasus and Darius + Talon in bot lane.
Ofc we lose, from trolo Shyvana and Lux with derp builds...

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 9:46am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

^ Blind pick doesn't count :P Shen is perma banned in draft modes :P

Yeah the sad part is when he is not, of course the enemy team gets him and he saves there AD carrys *** 3 times in lane-.- So annoying..
IcarianWings
<Member>
IcarianWings's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 9:57am | Report
QQ sudden work overload. Can't play LoL nor sleep. :'<

Huge thanks + hugs to MissMaw for my sigs!
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 12:01pm | Report
QQ how the **** can people be this bad? First Yi second pick, complains about me picking Olaf vs Yorick all the time, saying Ap Yi is viable and op. Then we go and lose when blitz have been afk from start, with a feed jax and swain to kill-.- God..
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 1:05pm | Report
GOD ITS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE TO ****ING GET ANYWHERE WITH THOSE ****ING PLAYERS, now mid is 0/4/0 during the laning phase and fiora is 4/1/1 and I have to get Vayne feed there in bot. I can't ****ing gank all the lanes at the same ****ing time, special when I'm a ****ty jungeler, but it was that or jungle Singed. So 0-4 with trundle in ranked now, great and lower then 1200 elo! ****ING AMAZING!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide