Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 757 of 1800
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 6:37am | Report
Quoted:
EDB003 Week 3 Lecture Cancelled

Unfortunately this week's EDB003 lecture by Peter OBrien (Teaching and Advanced Liberalism) is not possible as Peter has a bad case of influenza.

I have placed an audio recording from Peter's previous lecture on Blackboard and Peter has said he will try and make a short video of the main points from the lecture as soon as he is well. I need to stress for those groups presenting on this topic that they will not be disadvantaged - the fact you will only have the audio and video will be taken into account by your tutor.

Once again – sorry for the short notice – however this is beyond our control.

Best regards
Bruce Burnett (EDB03 unit coordinator)
Posted by: Bruce Burnett
Posted on: Sun, Aug 5, 2012

Wow. You know what notes so far I have for that ****ty topic for my presentation? (the below is my summarisation of a whole chapter in the given textbook)
Spoiler: Click to view

And that's only one reading out of 3. But now we have no lecture while every other group does? I am hoping very very very hard that our tutor gives us better marks just because of this unfairness. It is already a BLOWN OUT OF WATER unfairly hard topic compared to the other weeks, PLUS this catastrophe.

I am not happy right now.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 12:51pm | Report
QQ Xerath is ****ing useless, killing Zyra out farming Zyra. Still she does more damage then me in team fights and much more utility.

Or she is just that op^^ Still I feel that every mage in the game, out do Xerath and I love the guy....kinda like heimer but not as bad

Such a waste of potential on a interesting funny and awesome champion
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 12:57pm | Report
I think Xerath beats Zyra every time. Or even funnier is send Nunu & Willump mid against her.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 1:07pm | Report
No no I beat Zyra, pretty easy. Found out smart casting E and Q really helps with the combo. Rather that I could't do anything to my team. One stun, Q and ulti and every one beside me is dead. Oh also to add, I have to root my self, so Trundle, Eve and Nautilus can walk up to me when they go past or dps building ww and lee....

While her? Well burst with Q, root with E plants to do sustained dps and a aoe knock up on almost everyone which also include lot of burst and mine that everyone can move out of the aoe, with also got a even more delayed moment between each bolt Greaaaaat!

Just saw on leagueoflegends.wikia that Zyras ulti is true damage with 400 at lv 3 and 0.7 ap scale. No **** that almost one shot everything..

On the most annoying note, just saw Corki and Janna lose in bot lane vs Nautilus and Eve...seriously?......
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 1:19pm | Report
OP Eve.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 1:51pm | Report
Yeah, NERF EVE! :D
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 3:24pm | Report
Dainou wrote:
QQ Xerath is ****ing useless, killing Zyra out farming Zyra. Still she does more damage then me in team fights and much more utility.

Or she is just that op^^ Still I feel that every mage in the game, out do Xerath and I love the guy....kinda like heimer but not as bad

Such a waste of potential on a interesting funny and awesome champion

Really? I play Xerath with flat AP glyphs and quints and I usually start out with about 40 AP at level 1, with Boots and my health pots. One Arcanopulse shreds most squishy mids health. It's all a matter of hitting. The only mid that's given me trouble as Xerath was Cassiopeia
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 3:33pm | Report
BluAnimal wrote:

Really? I play Xerath with flat AP glyphs and quints and I usually start out with about 40 AP at level 1, with Boots and my health pots. One Arcanopulse shreds most squishy mids health. It's all a matter of hitting. The only mid that's given me trouble as Xerath was Cassiopeia

I think you failed to get the joke... As most people do on this site.
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 9:26pm | Report

I think you failed to get the joke... As most people do on this site.

I do not know the meaning of this word joke OTG, will you please enlighten me? ;P
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 10:00pm | Report
Xeronn wrote:

I do not know the meaning of this word joke OTG, will you please enlighten me? ;P

Alas I cannot, as it is instincual to know of such things. You will learn one day. But I cannot teach you. ;p

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide