Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 790 of 1800
jax7564
<Member>
jax7564's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2012 10:03pm | Report
When players on the other team get mad because their lane was ganked by 2 at once. It's a team game for a reason, learn to buy wards so your *** won't get handed to you. My friends and I love to say "Teamwork is OP"
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 12:14am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

QQ i got outplayed hard by a darius and lost the game for my team..
well that was a bad feeling 8l
though i probably coudlve done much better if lv 6 lee(who was 4/0/2 due to some counterjunglin and 2 successful ganks at bot mind you) when me and darius just reached lv 4 didnt babysit top from 6 to 12 mins.. but still dang, first time my team has lost just because of me.. i feel really bad :(

Elo hell.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 7:28am | Report
QQ 8 professions

5 character slots T_T
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 8:26am | Report
Have to go back to highschool for 1 more semester.

40-50 minute class periods mean I won't be learning **** this year...

On the upside, I don't have a first period every day. Woo. 40 more minutes to sleep in... or play league. <_<
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 8:31am | Report
LUGI I AM SO PROUD OF YOU
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 4:48pm | Report
I'm Olaf vs Renekton, Malphite ganks me straight after blue. I was prepared in the event that it might happen and managed to escape taking minimal damage. Go back to trying to farm minions but am cautious in case he tries for a 2nd gank. He does come back to gank again about 10 seconds later, and I manage to escape, and am left on 50% HP. I think I see him heading to the tri-brush for a 3rd gank when he leaves the lane, so I just stay in the brush for a full minute to pretend I've gone B, then as Renekton doesn't seem to be pushing at all, I decide to stop pretending being B and continue farming. 5 seconds later, Malphite runs out the brush for a 3rd gank, not even 4 minutes in. Stubborn pre-mades or what? Gave 1st blood this time ofc.

But I got my revenge by killing Renekton 1v1 later on, and he said " Olaf so OP omg, he's my main, I know I can't win", and I responded "If you knew you couldn't win trades, and you knew you couldn't beat me in a straight-forward fight, then why did you bother doing either, having started the straight-forward fight on lower HP than me anyway because of losing trades?". He didn't respond. :)
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 9:30pm | Report
PQ won the elections in Quebec. I now have a xenophobic gouvernment. QQ.

The good news is, it is a minority gouvernment, so no referendum ******** or reinforcing law 101. Lucky us. Just like all minority gouvernment, it'll last for about 16 months. Then, we're going back in elections. Damn I ****ing love politics (no sarcasm. I really damn love politics) :D

P.S. I just received a letter telling me I passed my secondary 5 (Grade 11 or 12, not sure. Last year of high school)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 2:09am | Report
My top kennen so bad.

You're supposed to run:
Magic pen, Armor, Ap/lvl, AD - rite?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Tornado Turtle
<Member>
Tornado Turtle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 5:49am | Report
A Jungle Nautilus who thinks Nautilus needs kills, kept crying about ks all the time. KS = Kill secure seems like a legitimate response, but stupid people are stupid.
Because out there somewhere, someone on the internet is wrong.
Cyniker
<Member>
Cyniker's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 4:20pm | Report
League of Legends would be an awesome game, if not for the player issues (flamers, AFKers, rage quitters). I actually evaded Normal games for the last three days, because I'm much annoyed by such people. But I'm also tired of playing bot games, because it doesnit provide the same challenge.
Also, still only level 25, and my entire Friendslist vanished two weeks ago, and I haven't been able to recover it yet.

Please, someone on EUW who wants to add me?
[/qq]

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide