Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 394 of 1800
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 3:00pm | Report
SCREW YOU.

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 3:00pm | Report
That is pretty weird though Luther...
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 3:03pm | Report
I mean, ok. Everyone would be mad if he fed 27 kills in 25 minutes, challenging my support skills as maokai. But still.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 3:08pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

I mean, ok. Everyone would be mad if he fed 27 kills in 25 minutes, challenging my support skills as maokai. But still.

I hate you so much. :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 3:17pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

He was only feeding because of you guys being bad anyway. I blame Wintermond.

Wintermond wrote:

Why are you talking of yourself in 3. person?

Luther3000 wrote:

SCREW YOU.

I lol'd so hard
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 4:30pm | Report
Luther, I know how it feels...

Being the one everyone blames becuse of small failures

x3

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 5:44pm | Report
Played 3 games of LoL today.

Game 1: One of my ARRANGED teammates d/c's and doesn't come back. Then our ONE random d/c's and comes back at the very end of the game. We surrender at 20.

Game 2: A different one of my arranged teammates RAGEQUITS and doesn't come back because he was against a mid soraka and we had a couple deaths on the team. The rest of the team starts feeding. We surrender at 20.

Game 3: I get in a full arranged 5 with a completely different set of people. I play kennen against morgana mid and outfarm her all game, racking up a few kills. Our jungle yi dies to blue golem and proceeds to die 12 more times throughout the game. Our lane/roaming Amumu does nothing but feed and push my lane. Their jungle skarner roams around the map and picks up a billion kills. I end up outfarming everyone in the game with almost all our team's kills while everyone on my team has 100 less farm or more except for caitlyn. Our team gets completely stomped and we surrender.

I can't believe these are arranged games. This is worse than most of my soloqueue games.

>:( pissed
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 8:30pm | Report
I don't know if anyone else watches hockey, but I need to put this somewhere or i'll explode and kill the first russian I see. I just went to watch the World Under 17 Junior Hockey Challenge. Canada vs Russia in the semi finals.

Referee's are absolute ********.

There were numerous calls that could have been called either way (offside, icing, etc) but one of the main ones is that a Canadian player gets absolutely barreled into the boards from behind, it's a headshot and both of them are lifted off their feet entirely. I compare it to Daniel Carcillo's hit on Ted Gilbert, where Carcillo got a penalty and an indefinite suspension. Except the referee's don't give anyone a penalty, where it should be a 4 minute penalty at the least.

The referee's gave them two goals. The first goal the goalie was interfered with by 3 russian players, not to mention they never blew the whistle even though the puck was covered originally. The second one was in overtime, they whistled the play down and the russians continued to hammer the puck and got it in the net. The referee's should have called the goal back as it was after the whistle and therefore was not a goal.

However the referee's didn't have the balls to call it back since they would have controversy and god forbid you get some controversy for making the RIGHT call.

So me and my dad come home and start watching the world juniors. Canada vs Russia again in the semifinal.

The first thing we see is a 2-0 rush alone on our goalie. Russia scores, fair enough. However another Russian player comes in and knees our goalie in the face, 3rd player in, did not even try to stop, just ran over our goalie. There is no penalty on the play, not even a 2min penalty. Our goalie is injured on the play and goes off for the rest of the period. We're watching it on the tv so there is a replay, the announcer even says there's no evidence of the russian player being pushed, he is about 3 feet away from the nearest player, he just runs over our goalie and gets away with it.

Multiple examples of this are throughout the entire game.

Jooner get's an elbow to the face, so hard that both of them get knocked off their face, blood is coming out of Jooner's face, considering he got elbowed in the face. Originally there is a penalty on the play. 2 minutes (in my opinion it should have been at least 4 minutes since it's a headshot AND an elbow, those are concussion type hits) Jooner goes to discuss the hit with the dirty russian who did it, ending up hitting him in the gut with the butt of his stick (I say hitting, but it looked more like poking). So instead of a 4 min or 5 minute penalty on the russian, Jooner gets a game misconduct and a 10 minute penalty with a 2 minute minor, so it's 4 on 4. Like what the ****? You don't give someone a game misconduct for retaliating, and certainly not a 10 minute penalty. ****ing ref's are idiots. I would hardly even call that retaliating.

And then later on, Huberdeau (idk how the **** to spell his name) bangs his stick against the glass and gets a 10 minute misconduct and they get a powerplay. WTF. Complete ********.

Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 4:52am | Report
WAHHHHHHH I STOPPED PLAYING FOR A MONTH AND NOW I SUUUUUUCKKKKKKK QQ
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 10:11am | Report
^ Np play Tryndamere.

You need to log in before commenting.